Infected

Raph stood there, stunned. Bee, the future boy's little sister has Krang DNA?! How is that even possible? She seems completely human!

He quickly ran his eyes over the tiny hu-...baby in his arms. Yep, definitely fleshy like a human. Warm like a human too. And it's totally possible this Krang alien is lying to make him suspicious...right?

"Well, with the information you gave us, I don't think we'll get very far. So I'll just take a look and see where exactly this base is." The first Krang says. Wait what?

Suddenly, the Krang's tentacles launched toward his eyes and he felt the disgusting way they crawled under his mask and under his eyelids. The pain was excruciating and he couldn't hold back the screams that escaped him. He could vaguely hear Bee begin to cry but before he could do anything, he felt his sense draining.

"There it is. They always do it the hard way." That was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

~*~

"Uncle Tello!" Casey ran into his uncle's tech room, holding his new baby sister as carefully as he could. Even though it's been two months since she was born, he still considers her his new sister.

"What do you need Jr?" Donatello kept his focus on the machine he was working on.

"Bee just said her first words!" His uncle paused his work and set the machine down.

"Already??? But I thought-...What did she say?" It was rare to see Donatello this confused and intrigued. Usually, he knew everything about anything but Casey had quickly learned that wasn't the case when it came to babies.

"Bee, can you say my name again?" Casey's voice came out high-pitched and slow. He can't help but change his voice whenever he's talking to Bee. Is that just a usual thing that happens when someone talks to a baby? It must be, cause even Sensei, Uncle Angelo, and Uncle Raph do the same thing.

Bee's eyes move to him and she smiles brightly, as she usually does.

"..Bro!" Donatello's eyebrows shoot up and Casey swears he can feel his own heart melting.

"Good job Bee!"

"Omigosh, stay right there!" Donatello rushed up from his seat and out of his tech room. Casey happily waited and softly swayed Bee, left to right.

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

Casey could feel a sense of dread but he wasn't sure why.

All of a sudden, the tech room doors burst open with Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael standing where the doors once were. Their eyes were shining and they rushed over to him, effectively swarming him.