Empyrean and Lavender

As soon as Casey stepped through the portal, he felt nauseous. The mystic energy was so...unfamiliar. He knew that Master Leonardo used to have mystic abilities when his ninpo was stronger but he'd never seen or felt it himself. He wonders if it always felt this strange and jumpy.

When he could finally feel his feet touching the ground again, the nausea disappeared, almost as if it hadn't been there in the first place. It was a bit disorienting and it took him a second to actually realize where he was. Splinter stepped through right behind him and closed the portal. He looked toward him sympathetically and comfortingly pat his shoulder.

"The first time is always the hardest for some humans." At least he wouldn't always feel the nausea when he was going through portals.

Casey took a deep breath and immediately began to move. The slow beeping in the background barely crossed his mind. He walked over to Bee who was still sleeping. He gently picked her up and carefully removed each wire, the last wire removed causing the heart monitor to let out a drawn-out loud beep.

"I've got her, let's go!" He could already hear loud footsteps from outside the door.

"Don't worry Bee, you're going to be ok," Casey said to Bee or maybe to himself. He really hopes that's true.

The portal opens in front of him and he rushes through it. The nausea is back and it doesn't feel any better. But he makes sure to keep a secure hold on Bee. And just like before, his feet are suddenly on the ground but this time it's different. The ground feels soft and squishy. He looks down and notices that the ground is light yellow and grainy. What is this?

Splinter steps up beside him and looks around the area. There are a lot of long chairs and towels. And there are a lot of people. Way too many people for his liking but hopefully they won't be here long.

"There he is!" Splinter points over to one of the long chairs under a tree away from most of the people. A sheepman lounges on the long chair with dark glasses over his eyes and holding a strange brown circular thing.

We ran over to him and Splinter knocked the brown thing from his hands.

"My coconut!" He yelled in despair. Draxum ripped the glasses off his eyes and revealed a murderous look on his face.

"Who dares disrespect Baron Draxum- oh. It's just you." The anger seemingly dissipated and turned into annoyance. "What do you want, rat? And who're the kids with you? New strays you picked up?"

Casey doesn't know why but he feels a bit hurt hearing Draxum refer to him and Bee as just strays. He knows that this isn't the Grandpa Drax he knows, he's been long gone, but he can't help but see a lot of him in this different version. They look so similar but at the same time, so different.

"Do you have empyrean and lavender on you right now?" Casey asked.

"Um, no I don't. But I can get you some once I get back to my lab next week."

"We don't have that much time! I need to save my sister and she needs that mixture. We can portal you back to your lab and you can make the mixture for her. She's half human, half krang but more krang than human and she's 7 months old. She's injured but we can't do anything about it until she gets that mixture. Can you make this for her or not?" He made sure not to leave out any major details and gave Draxum a hard glare.