Trapped

The group finally made it to the subway tunnels. On the way, Casey had been discussing the future when all of a sudden, the turtle tank screeched to a halt.

They all walked to the door of the turtle tank as it opened its door and revealed the disgusting slime jungle they'd have to get through.

Leo looked back at Donnie and gestured for him to activate his headlights from his battle shell. Now with some light, they followed his lead into the slime jungle.

It's shocking and scary how fast the Krang are able to move. They had only gotten here a few hours ago and they were already to completely take over this tunnel and who knows where else. The thought makes him worry about Raph and Bee. But despite the scary situation, he has to keep the morale up. Comes with the job of being the face man and leader.

"Feeling a lack of rush in this rush hour, right?"

"I don't know, Leo. Something feels...off." Donnie says cautiously. The group comes to a pause with the purple turtle as he turns to look at something. But Leo doesn't wait for too long before signaling for them to continue forward.

Mikey jumps onto Donnie's battle shell and offers him a confident smile. "Don't worry. I won't let us die. I'm a mystic warrior."

" "I feel better already," he said without a hint of sarcasm," Donnie remarked, full of sarcasm.

Leo jumps onto the tunnel platform and turns to his team. "Look, the stairs. Sneaking in from below was the right move. Those slimeballs will never see us coming." He takes a moment to look at his brothers' faces and just by looking at their expressions, he could tell that he just jinxed himself. He's all too familiar with this cliche. Someone says one thing and, shocked gasp, turns out they were wrong. He doesn't even want to turn around to see what his team is looking at. But he does anyway.

And he really wishes he didn't. It's a disgusting creature with a whole bunch of eyes and sharp teeth surrounding a hole. On some of its teeth, there is a strange green substance. Leo held back a disgusted shiver at the sight of the creature.

It let out a shriek before sending four tentacles toward them. Leo managed to slice the four tentacles but unfortunately, this wasn't the only problem they faced.

The slime that was covering the tunnels came to life and began to attack them. They were clearly outnumbered but they could do nothing but fight.

Honestly, these are the worst villains they've ever faced. Not only are they fast, strong, and super obsessed with conquering worlds, but they're also extremely gross!

"I knew this was a bad idea," Donnie said as he continued to fight the slimes, back to back with Casey.

"Leo, there's too many. We should go back." Mikey yelled but Leo refused to accept defeat. Not when Raph and Bee's life depended on them.

"No, we're gonna get to those stairs." He said firmly, slicing up the slime that tried to hold him back.