Welcome to Auradon Prep

A storybook with an ornate and elegant cover page titled Descendants opens to its first page. "Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, only 20 years ago, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks and sent them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. But more importantly, just a few short years later I was born."

The storybook flips to an image of two proud parents holding a baby in a forest. "I—wait that's not me," the female narrator declares. "That's my family friend, but she's not important right now." The storybook flips itself a few pages before settling on another pair of parents and a little girl holding a baby, this time in a modern city. "That's me. Georgie Philip...you know, I was a pretty cute baby now that I look at it. There's my big sister Morgan, and the two holding me are my mum and dad, Giselle and Robert Philip."

The page flips once again, showing a picture of a modern city. "We used to live in a big city when I was younger, but Auradon had a way of calling my family back to the magical realm. My big sister Morgan wanted to go to school here so she did; met a Prince, fell in love, blah, blah, blah. Uncle Edward— oh, ahem sorry King Edward of Andalasia on behalf of King Beast asked my dad to come here to help modernize Auradon. So when I was 8, down the pothole we went and I said goodbye New York and hello Auradon City. For the longest time I thought Auradon was boring, but little did I know it was about to get interesting..."

⁘⁘⁘

Georgie sits outside of a room in a golden palace looking at her nails, patiently waiting for a meeting to get out. Or more accurately, she's waiting for Ben to come out of his room. He was her first friend in Auradon; they would frequently play with one another while waiting for their dads to get out of egregiously long meetings. It helped that they also attended the same school, Auradon Elementary and then later, Auradon Preparatory School. The two have come a long way since then, and now it seems that they are beginning to take over the mantle of running the country.

She hears a door open and stands. King Beast and Queen Belle walk out of the room, not looking too happy. Ben must've proposed his idea then, Georgie thinks to herself. Ben walks out after his parents a few moments later with an unreadable look on his face.

Georgie gives him a look, wondering if his parents had agreed to bring kids from the Isle to Auradon. Ben pauses for a moment, looking solemn before smiling. "I did it!" Georgie leaps into Ben's arms, giving him an excited hug.

The two break apart from the hug, both clearly elated. Georgie feels a sense of relief, Ben is finding his footing as a leader in this country and if bringing the Villain kids over is successful? There's no telling what he could do. Suddenly, Georgie turns to Ben, realizing something has slipped her mind. "Did you decide who you want to bring over?"

Ben nods. "Evil Queen and Maleficent's daughters and Jafar and Cruella De Vil's sons."

Georgie quirks an eyebrow. "Have you told Audrey that yet?" She knows that Audrey won't be happy that Ben's decided to bring over her mother's enemy's kid.

Eyes wide, Ben gives Georgie a look that lets her know that he hasn't told Audrey. She shakes her head and sighs, when he does tell Audrey she's sure that the shrieks will be heard from one end of Auradon Prep's campus to the other.

Ben senses her disapproval. "I'm going to tell her...eventually." He sees the look that Georgie gives her and fixes his statement. "Tomorrow, I'm going to tell her tomorrow." Ben thinks for a moment, nervous about his decision to bring the Villain kids to Auradon. "Do you think they'll be happy to find out they're invited to come here?"