Chapter 4: Run Alex Run

A/N: Hi guys  so I just want to say thanks for all the support we're at 70 votes and 454 reads. Thank you once again.

I attached a visual and this is dedicated to Zalwaa who supported me and made me happy for all her efforts and another reader who will definitely get a dedi for being so nice.

Enjoy!

   <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

-Alex-

I watch in horror as the gooey slime runs down his face, matting his hair and drips down his chin. While Ariya is cackling on the floor like the wicked witch of the west and not making a move to help me before I die, goodbye cruel world.

Shut it brain we'll get out of this and the only way to do so is to run.

"You are go-" he started but I didn't even wait for him to finish I turned and sprinted in the direction of the mall's exit. I heard him yelling at me but that only made me sprint faster. I dashed through the exit intending to go towards the bathroom and I had a pretty good head start so I doubt he'd catch me.

I cannot even comprehend what would become of me if he did, I don't even  to threw on overalls over a shorts and a t-shirt so now all I have to do is change and hide in the crowds.

I heard his thundering footsteps and shouts of stop that girl but I wasn't going to stop anytime soon mind you. I mean I doubt anyone wold try either way, I doubt they would due to my state. I quite possibly look like I escaped from a mental facility and for that people avoided me like the plague.

I guess them making a way for me was a good thing but the again it made me seem like a disease ridden dog, yah think? I looked behind me and saw that he was a good distance away, laughing even though I could doe if I smacked into someone but real life wasn't a cliche movie.

I rushed inside a kid's restaurant and gaming place because I don't think he would look there, he probably would go to the bathroom since it was so predictable. I run to the girl's room and stare at the horrific thing staring back at me.

Man you look repulsive! By god I know as repulsive as Barney doing a p0rno, don't have to tell me twice. Not helping at the moment, but I doubt that's necessary. Quickly I shimmy out of the overalls and take the helmet off, now I look somewhat decent I guess.

I guess I need something to cover my head now, thank god for kids. Apparently the bathroom is also a changing room for them also because I found a beanie and I don't care if someone owns it I need it more than they ever will. After making myself somewhat presentable I leave the bathroom.

I scan the room for any signs of the devil but I see no sign of him but I talked too soon because he appeared at the door looking around. I search for a quick get away but all I see is that play thingy where kids hide underneath some colorful balls. I peek out looking to see if he would come inside and to my dismay he did.

I watched subtly as he walked around probably asking people if they saw me. While staring and way out I failed to look if kids were in here with me because I felt a tug on my hair. I turned to see the most adorable girl of around 5 years old smiling at me with a toothy grin.

I put a finger to my lip indicating that she shouldn't tell anyone about my hiding place, she nodded in understanding. I went back to searching for the predator and saw him chatting up a beautiful blonde lady possibly in his quest to find me.

I slowly inched towards the end of the play pen thing hoping to make a run for it if given the chance. I felt a tug this time and turned to see her smiling at me, her messy blonde curls framing her little heart shaped face, her green eyes smiling and her bottoms lip pursed. She looked unbelievably adorable but what she said next made me stare in confusion.

"Why are you hiding from my brother?" Cutie pie say what?

"What are you talking about?" I asked and she tilted her head to the side looking even more adorable and then it dawned on me. Oh snicker doodles!

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I reply pretending that I had no knowledge of the entire ordeal.

"You're lying," she stated. How the heck would she know?

"No I'm not I swear!" I exclaimed, she was sure full of surprises.

"I don't like liars." Man how low had I sunk lying to a toddler and hiding from her brother in a kiddie play pen? While cursing myself in mentally she took the distraction to holler out.

"Di-Di she's over here!" All I know is that sure woke me up and I quickly with the agility of a monkey hopped out of the pen and like a gazelle hauled my assets out of the little food place. It was June right therefore it's Pride Month and I had a plan.

I ran to the fountain at the center of the mall and quickly looked for what I wanted, I had possibly a minute before he found me and I had to use it wisely. Spotting my targets I ran up the two guys holding hands with their backs turned to me and tapped the one closest to me on the shoulder. When they turned I fought hard not to gush oh my god they were hot! Forget a volcano the sun ain't got nothing on them.

The taller one raised an eyebrow at me while the smaller more feminine of the two smiled at me. Putting on the most distressed face I could make I set my plan in motion.

"Help me! he's coming," I wept. They both looked at me confused and worried at the state I was. I guess I am a god actress then, at that exact time Diablo showed up and I hid behind them for added effect.

"Alex come here now!" he demanded.

"No," I called out I was not going out there where he would probably eat my heart in front of them all. Okay that was a tad too dramatic, yah think?

"I think you should leave," was the reply of the manly guy.

"Just give me the girl," he replied. What is this some gaudy low budget action film?

"I don't think that she wants to come with you," stated the feminine guy and he turned to me whereas I fervently shook my head indicating that I was fine where I stood. By now a crowd was forming and Diablo didn't look too happy about it.

"Go away," said the manly guy and I knew I had won because he glared at me and my socks trembled in my shoes more than I did. I choose gay guys because if he tried to hit them he would seem like a homophobic bigot. With one last glare he turned to leave.

"This isn't over jagiya, see you Monday." With that being said he turned and left as the crowd parted for him. I have one request for my funeral, no pink please?

        <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

*Abi laughs at an angry Alex's debacles* Did you like it?

I mainly update on Wednesdays and so on. I mainly update on Wednesdays and so on.Look out for more updates next Wednesday it's 3 A.M on a Wednesday now almost 4. I hope you like it. Bye....

I lalu you!

So Vote,

Comment

Criticize

Fan

Wateva

-Abi out.