Chapter 13 - Jagiya

A/N: Hi guys so I entered the story into The Wattys 2017. Wish me luck. I hope I followed all the rules and guidelines. Kim NamJoon as Aqua.

So I went back and saw the chapter with the parking lot and I hated it. I intend to change that scene and maybe I already have. It's repulsive.

Update: This was supposed to be posted the day The Wattys started but I have been in such a bind and it's finally being posted.

Yes I'm aware that it has been months since the Wattys and yes I'm now posting this and yes I intend to remove all chapters to fix the plot and indeed edit this story because I want it to be a great work of art.
(Update it has actually been about a year or less. My iPad wasn't working with Wattpad and now I finally decided to finish)

Dedicated to @oceanhorizon who has been with me since the start and our reads are gradually increasing as well. I'll add the dedication later seeing as I'm working from my iPad.

Enjoy!

<.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

Turn my vocals up, alright

I wrote this song as a message for help
On behalf of anybody findin' their-self
I wrote this letter to numb your pain
'Cause everyday I wake up, I'm feelin' the same
I got issues just like you got issues
I been hurt, I seen the scar tissue
If I show you, would you run away?
Do I gotta hide 'em for you to wanna stay?
Do I, even need you? Should I leave you?
Do I, gotta be you, just to please you?
Do I, say I'm all good, when I bleed you
Through my, heart? Quit tearin' mine apart

I shout, I swear, I get angry, I get scared
I fall, I break, I mess up, I make mistakes
But if you can't take me at my worst
You don't deserve me at my best

Machine Gun Kelly ft Hailee Steinfield - At My Best

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground - Teddy Roosevelt

-Alex- (As you guys can see by my author's notes from above this has been written for months now but unfortunate events caused this not be uploaded so I've decided to continue from the half written draft. I will go back and edit this book again so until then. Toodles)

I slip out of the van and shut the door making my way to the front it. Diablo shut the headlights off and I tried to keep my shriek in. I heard the door shut and was made aware of his presence due to the crunching of leaves under his boots. Suddenly there was light and I looked to see him beside me with a torch in his hand. You know those big flashlights? Yeah those.

Taking my hand in his he started walking to his destination. I have yet to figure out where exactly we are. I let him lead me because who doesn't love the thrill of the unknown? I slipped closer to him appreciating his warmth and wishing I had worn better clothes. Why in God's name had I let Ariya convince me to dress like this? I would kill for a big T-shirt and joggers right now.

The crunching of dry leaves and sticks could be heard as we ambled through the woods. The wind whistling through the trees and chatter of tiny forest creatures. I honestly wouldn't mind meeting a squirrel or Bambi. Yes, I'm aware that it's called a deer brain no need for snark, I wasn't going to say anything. Sure you weren't.