Chapter 7: Love Myself

A/N: Hi guys wassup I decided make a filler chapter for until I'm able to properly update.

I'm using my phone sorry for typos and such. I made that banner and such just skip the song.

I promise to edit especially previous chapters. That song is my freaking obsession right now so listen it...

Dedicated to shakhalia cause she's new and all.

Enjoy

<.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

When I get chills at night

I feel it deep inside without you, yeah

Know how to satisfy

Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah

Pictures in my mind on replay

I'm gonna touch the pain away

I know how to scream my own name

Scream my name

Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you - Loretta Young

-Alex-

You know in those books or movies where the cliché thing is that it gets all awkward or disgusting or lovey dovey after you accidentally trip and get all intimate with someone? Yeah, well that didn't happen because it's real life and real life is a bitch. No offense life but you are, get on with the point idiot. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted life is a bitch.

Right now death was staring at me from across the room perfectly content with smirking at me. He had even said something along the lines of don't glare it doesn't suit you. I knew what didn't suit him my foot up his as-. Heyyy don't push it.

"So you know about Henry? How?" I asked.

"I have ways and he's not exactly subtle." The arrogant smirk was still on his pretty face. I might either lick it or kick it off both options seemed nice enough. And no this isn't a cliche novel where the boy or girl fights attraction or wait before having sex. This was real life where I could openly admit that I wanted to screw him.

"You're my girlfriend," he stated out of the blue.

"Not on your life!" I growled at him, I fricking growled.

"We'll see," he stated before walking off.

"Yeah we'll see, if I have anything to do about it."

They said he was the devil I beg to differ. He wore a leather jacket, I wore t-shirts. He was a bad boy, I annoyed the teachers. He smoked cigarettes , I smoked ham. He scared the school, I scared cheerleaders. He is a kick-boxer, I kicked boxes. He didn't like girls, I didn't like boys. He had a few friends, I had my twin sister. He was well known for being bad, I was well known for not giving a damn.

How did we meet well I got a little cocky, what happened after? Well a few things but that's just the beginning of it all. After all it was bad meets bad and it ended with a draw. Or does it? Do I roll over like a good puppy and say yes master? Hell no. I fight him to the very end.