Chapter 12 - Zeus Help Me, Opps I Meant Siri

A /N: Soooooooooo hiya it's been 4 months I think and I think this chapter will be extremely long if I decide to fit a few months worth of occasions in one sitting and I doubt that might be the case but I shall try. I'm updating from the iPad I got for my birthday it's way more efficient than my laptop.

I am currently editing and fixing some mishaps in my story seeing as I forgot to edit the chapters where the twins were identical seeing as I changed the characters. Also some chapters were lacking for me because they were either too fast paced or left me hanging in some areas. So I'm late because I thought I should try to make my story at least a fraction better than its previous state. It's all up to you if you want to return and read it all over again.

Dedicated to @Kassi-Kat. We've now hit 1.52K votes woohoooo and we're gradually rising. Oh and I removed the clumsy falling and kissing it was too cliché and annoying for me. I doubt the story even changed much. I also realized that some of you reading now probably read all the edits and story change so you most likely don't have to return and read.

Enjoy!

<.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

Brooooooo x3

Brofist, when things are tough

And you've had enough

Who is there to curb your fear?

All bridges burned, nowhere to turn

Who will come? To cheer you on

Never let go, go, go

Never give up, up, up

Never let go, Never give up

BROFIST(The Pewdiepie song) by Roomie

She is free in her wilderness; she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. "Time" for her isn't something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water – Roman Payne

-Alex- (Oh it's my Birthday yes April 5th and I'm officially 19 yayyyyy)

I took a tentative step inside my room wary of how Ariya was currently eying me as if I had just poured hot oil all over her favorite pair of limited edition Jimmy Choo's. I walked further into the room wary of how she might react or in other words attack. Ariya stared back at me with a pout and I suddenly felt bad for avoiding her this long.

Slowly at first, I took one step and then two until I was finally standing in front of. I peered at her through my hair waiting for her to make her move. I tentatively took a step and then proceeded to perch on the edge of my bed. I grimaced and grabbed my ears as she let out a high-pitched squeal jumping on me. I squirmed as I tried to regain my breath from her wild display of affection of sorts. I know you guys are wondering why I hid this long if this was her reaction, this is exactly why I hid. This is how 1D fans squealed after Zayn left.

I might be exaggerating but it was highly unlikely that I would be hearing out of my left ear tomorrow so the description pretty much fit. I then prayed to Zeus and Harley Quinn to be able to get through a night of my sister fangirling about me getting a boyfriend and a hot Italian with lickable abs might I add. Zeus help me!

--------------------------------------------------------

It had been weeks since my unlikely predicament with Ariya and by predicament I meant unnecessary boy talk that was scaring. I mean she was acting as if I was a virgin that severe P3nis phobia. I shudder just thinking about it. I didn't want a repeat of that and despite her demands of hanging out with Diablo and his friends I had been holding out for this long.