Chapter 8 - Curves

A/N: Hiiiiii guys I attached a visual I have no idea how this chapter will turn out cause I never plan I just write whatever. So um I decided to jump it to um this month last I updated was maybe January and the setting of the story was like that this time last year now I will just roll with the flow. Just pick it up from here, anyway yeah.

I just threw a pot of coffee on to help me write 8 or so chapters 3 might be for this despite saying I will be updating I might just update daily. The strains of writing are annoying.

Dedicated to a active reader my bestest friend (I hope I spelt that correctly) a silent reader. Thank Daya's back to me for the update... Random song

Enjoy!

<.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

-Alex- This really short btw. Ariya outfit in external. This will be continued soon it's part 1.

Sharing eye contact we both turned back to our main interest at the moment, because any second now it could happen and we didn't want to miss it. We didn't plan all of this for nothing; well surely it had to be for something. Close it padlock. We inched farther away from the stairs in hopes of avoiding what's to come.

Prank wars had been on pause and we had agreed no pranking because Mom invited the dreadful family over for a family weekend we had a lot of making up to do. I mean I was forced to wear a damn dress with a fake smile and handshakes for my family because when Mom's fake really believable tears failed she turned to threats. Oh Joy! My mom is such a awesome role model. I sense sarcasm my dear. Insert eye roll here.

It had been a few weeks (okay maybe more than that) since the devil at my doorsteps incident and I hadn't given him pay back. Prank wars have been brutal. One day while mum fell asleep in the bath tub while having a bath dad and Ariya managed to throw 2 bags of those large flour in there, sad to say that when mum woke up it wasn't pretty.

We got back at them last night by removing ever single step leading downstairs seeing as they were the first one up every morning and usually headed for the kitchen. Mum and I camped out at the bottom with a video camera for our epicness as mum called it. Well we did leave the first four steps so it wouldn't be a dead give a way.

Speaking of our ever loving Diablo I haven't seen him in months, now don't be worried this happens quite a lot. Why you ask? Well nobody knows he just randomly disappears sometimes for a few months and we all see him when he is good already. Summer has long passed and it's now time for school and closer to my 17th birthday.

Yes, yes I know that before said it would be 18 and that it would be in June/July but I lied and mark my words a little white lie isn't all bad. What a damn hypocrite! Shush beetlejuice. Now picking up where I left off I hadn't seen Diablo and I was slowly planning my revenge to his impending doom for leaving me high and dry, you were far from dry. Shush!

Smirking as she heard the sluggish footsteps of my dad and twin walking towards the stairs towards their impending doom we amble to the doorway. Mom turns on the video camera not wanting anything and I laugh and do a little wave before turning to see what happens next. Let me tell you this I was not disappointed in what happened next.

As if in slow motion she tumbled... Wait hold up I'm joking that's pretty hilarious seeing as this is real life. This was more like a Lele Pons vine; you know where you fall ungracefully to your doom? This is what really happened.

"Hey Dad where was mom this morning when you got up?" Ariya queried. I'm not sure what he was about to say because at that exact moment they both let out girly high pitched screams. My eyes couldn't turn away from the hilarious sight in front of me.