Chapter 10 - Gezel

A /N: Hiiiiii guys nothing made me happier than your feedback like yes please keep commenting. Also we FRICKING HIT 1K. Like oml thank you. Thank you guys so much as a token of my gratitude I'm updating again. Ye I know twice and at intervals in a few days. Also we're #630 in Teen Fiction. I'm beyond dedicated to you guys. Not to mention the 26.6K reads. You are the best.

Dedicated to @emily_237 a beautiful reader whose comments make my day. Picture of Gezel above and she is so damn adorable. I think this chapter went quite well and it's really cute that I tried to make it longer this time seeing that I had time.

Enjoy!

<.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> - <.> -<.> - <.> - <.> -

-Alex-

It had been weeks since that day in the white room as I had decided to name Diablo's...... well white room. I know, I know I'm not good with names. But yes it had been weeks actually months and the big drama of our relationship had faded away just like Hilary Clinton's hope of becoming president. It was now late November and almost time for Thanksgiving. Diablo had yet to tell me of what he was planning and I had been avoiding Ariya like crazy because I sucked at confrontations with my twin.

I hadn't talked to Jason despite his best efforts and Rebecca was still a pain in my ass I can tell you that. I hadn't seen Ian and the other boys because they went to another school and that was okay with me but they're pretty fun. Luke and Larry had been around a few times and I intend to go and hang out with them in a few. I just had to get past Ariya just as I had been doing successfully these past few weeks.

I grabbed my purple jacket off my bed and slowly turned my door knob texting the guys that I would be out right now. They replied that they were about to pull into my driveway. I slowly tiptoed out of my room intent on descending the stairs before Ariya had the unfortunate duty of catching me in my somewhat silly escape plan. I looked around for signs the banshee once the coast was clear I took off in a sprint towards the stairs.

"Alex you stop right there," She screeched which in terms motivated me to go faster and that I did. I heard her footsteps behind me as she made her futile attempt at catching me. I ran through the front door happy to see the guys parked waiting on me and I pulled the door open and dived inside like the maniac I was.

"Floor it Luke!" I demanded. I turned to see Ariya gaining on us as Luke finally decided to drive off. I stuck my tongue out and made silly faces at her. She finally stopped running once we hit the gates and flipped me the bird while I laughed at her disheveled appearance. I know when she finally got to me it wouldn't be that easy.

"What was that about?" Larry asked. I told them that it was just typical Ariya being Ariya. They didn't push it and instead turned the radio on to lighten the mood. I didn't mind seeing as I was inside my head space.

I know that everyone thought Diablo and I were together including the imbecile himself but we hardly hung out unless it was school and I practically knew nothing about him. I had no idea what to do with him or what went on his stoic expressionless body unless he was smirking at one of his God forsaken misdeeds.

He made sure that boy's avoided me left and right as if I were his property to own. I didn't need help in that department thank you very much, boys already avoided me. He seems to think that stating his claim on me was a great grand gesture. I think he deserves to be put in an Asylum and yet despite all that I wanted him. I wanted him and he knew it. He wanted me too but this game of cat and mouse was a never ending cycle of mishaps.

Truth be told I didn't mind his randomness and possessive streak or the fact that he was an enigma. It made this entire thing more interesting because it wasn't predictable. He wasn't predictable. I know most girls would've run for the hills by now but I wasn't more girls. Well that and the fact that I wanted to know what was going on and why he chose me of all person's to be a leech to.