-evaluation-

The next morning, I awoke at 0550 and immediately got up to open my curtains. The view was even more gorgeous than before- ducks were swimming in the lake as nearby turtles sat on logs.

While I had initially been a bit nervous about the evaluation, the attitude from my team gave me a much needed boost. Besides Ghost... But maybe he's just shy or some shit. I brushed my teeth and hair, showered, tied my hair back into a ponytail, read a bit, and did other mediocre tasks until the clock said it was 0635. I put on a pair of black fingerless gloves and tied my black boots before deciding to head to the mess hall.

Gaz and Soap were nowhere to be found, but I preferred eating alone. It gave me comfort, allowing me time with my thoughts and focusing on the task I had to do.

Before I knew it, it was 0645. I began heading to the shooting range, shaking off the nervousness I was feeling.Price wasn't there when I arrived, but Ghost was.

He was shooting every metal target perfectly, the loud ping noises being the only thing I could hear. He looked over at me, and gave a slight nod before returning to his targets, setting them up once more.

I watched him for a solid five minutes, almost transfixed by the way he was moving and shooting. His motions were clean, neat. His fingers knew exactly where to go and his arms knew exactly how to move. After a few rounds, he turned and looked at me."Good luck." He said, watching as Price came out of the building towards me.

The evaluation went fine. Price handed me a gun, had me shoot around twenty bullets each. I only missed one target, which I was extremely proud of. He had me practice throwing and working with knives, which surprised me, because I hadn't worked with them that much, but I was able to hit most targets.

After an hour of that, he told me I did a good job and that I had a nice shot. I knew I was going to have to prove myself in whatever mission they gave me, though.

I walked back inside of the base and saw Gaz and Soap talking with a Latin American man. He was speaking quietly, in a hushed tone, and I continued walking past them, trying to ignore their conversation. 

I was paying too much attention on that and not where I was walking, though, because before I knew it, I had bumped right into Ghost.

I looked up to see he was giving the death stare to the other three, who were now looking at us. Price was walking up behind them.

"No secrets." Ghost stated. "You wanna tell them whatever it is you are, Alejandro? Tell us too."

Alejandro grinned. "Ashamed to admit I missed you a bit. And you two didn't even introduce me to the new lady!"

"Alright!" Price shouted, rolling his eyes. "Let's go, get in the hangout room, you lot. We're going over all this crap now."