part 3

tw in this chapter

I woke up and my pillow was really hard, wtf is this, i looked up to see tom sleeping, why tf is he here.

I jumped out of the bed, "TOM WTF ARE U DOING IN MY BED" i shouted and he didn't wake up, i started hitting him with a pillow.

"OWW WTF" he shouted waking up, "why are u in my bed" i asked crossing my arms, "bill forced me to because u fell asleep" he said.

"oh, well u could've slept somewhere else" i said walking out of the room going downstairs, "morning sunshine" bill said smiling.

"morning" i said back sitting down, "so i'm guessing u didn't except to see tom" he said "no why couldn't u have brought me up" i asked, "bc tom was stronger" he said.

"ur bad at lying" i laughed and he did to, the rest of the band came into the kitchen sitting down, "i'm gonna go talk to my mum" i said and went to my mums room.

I knocked on the door, "come in" she said, "can i talk to you" i asked "ofc what is it" she said, "it's about dad" i said and her smile dropped.

"what happened" she asked "i rang him yesterday and i found out he had a whole new family and he said he didn't care about us anymore" i said tearing up.

"oh sweetie come here" she said pulling me in for a hug, "i just don't know why he would do that" i said hugging her back "it's just ur dad, don't worry, everything will be just fine" she said kissing my forehead.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes, "i'm sorry but i have to get to work, can u wake up josh" she said "yea sure" i said and left.

I walked into josh's room to see a girl, "OMG U SNUCK SOMEONE IN" i shouted and he woke up "wtf dom" he said, "who's the lucky girl" i asked.

She woke up, "oh umm i'm lacey, nice to meet you" she said standing up, "ur so pretty" she said, "tysm ur gorgeous aswell" i replied smiling.

"i'm gonna go down to the band" josh said and left, "so how did u meet my brother" i asked, "idek he was out for a walk last night, and we met there, we talked for a bit, i couldn't go home tho" she said.

"oh why, is everything okay" i asked "yea it's just my dad" she said "i'm sorry, u don't have to tell me" i said to her, "we should probably go down to the others" she said and we walked down to the kitchen.

Tom was there now, i ignored him i wasn't gonna talk to him and i hoped he wasn't gonna talk to me about what he saw.

"ooo josh is this ur lucky lady" bill said "hi i'm lacey" she said to the band and they all said hey, bill made pancakes and we ate them all.

"i have to go im sorry, bye guys" lacey said "wait here's my number we should hang out" i said writing my number on a piece of paper, handing it to her.

"okay see u later" she said leaving, "josh she's really nice" i said "yea ik" he said back "please tell me u didn't fuck her last night" bill said, "what, no we didn't, we talked for hours" josh replied.

"i'm gonna go get changed" i said walking up to my room, i got changed into low rise cargos and a strapless top, my door opened.

i turned around to see tom standing there, "no" i said "u didn't even know what i was here for" he said sitting down on my bed.

"i know what ur gonna ask, i'm not talking about it" i said "fine" he said grabbing something from under my bed, it was my tin with blades in it.

"give that back" i said "no, i'm not gonna let u hurt urself" he said i tried grabbing it off him, but he just left with it.