part 7

Me n tom were still kissing when the door flew open, "hey t- OMG" bill shouted and we both pulled away and looked at him.

"i was gonna ask tom where the mop is but i'll leave u to it" bill said leaving, "that was awkward" he said, "wait u don't mean the kiss do u" i asked.

" no ofc not just bill walking in" tom chuckled and i smiled, "promise me something" he said and i nodded, "u will never hurt urself again" he said.

I nodded again "dom i need u to say it" he said and held my hands "okay, i promise i won't hurt myself again" i smiled and he kissed me on the cheek.

"thank u, i promise i will never hurt u again" he smiled and i hugged him, "thank u" i said and i accidentally sniffed him but he smelt so good.

"do u js sniff me" he said and i went red, "um no" i said and he laughed "mhm", "we should go help bill" i said and took tom into his room.

"finally done kissing?" bill asked and i pushed him "ow" he complained grabbing his arm and i laughed, "well we gotta get this room finished" tom said and i nodded.

I was starting to pick up clothes that were on the floor when there front door started being knocked on hardly, "who tf is that" bill asked going downstairs.

Me n tom were waiting for bill when someone stormed up the stairs "JOSH WTF" i said "get away from him" he said walking towards me, "what" i asked.

"dom i said get away from him" he said pointing to tom, "no" i said standing infront of tom, "dom i mean it, he hurt u" he said getting angrier.

"JOSH I DONT CARE" i shouted "WELL I DO" he said grabbing my arm, tom and bill just stood there shocked, "LET ME GO" i screamed.

"WHY WHY SHOULD I" he asked standing still, "BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE AND LOVE HIM AT THE SAME TIME" i screamed finally getting out of his grip.

"DONT COME HOME THEN, MUM WAS THE ONE WHO SENT ME HERE SHE SAID U DONT COME HOME NOW THEN DONT COME HOME AT ALL" he screamed and stormed out.

"UR A FUCKING DICK" i shouted down at him and he shut the front door almost breaking it, i turned back around to tom and bill they just stated at me.

"what?" i asked "u-u love me?" tom asked waking towards me, "to be honest i don't know what i'm feeling right now" i said.

Tom started to leave the room "tom wait i'm-" i said before he left the house and started walking to mine.

"TOM" i shouted, i followed him into my house and he went up to my room, i walked in and saw lacey.

"oh hey do-" she said before josh cut her off coming back into the room "wtf r u doing here" he said.

"none of ur buisness" i said and walked up to my room, "tom what r u doing" i asked and he didn't answer.

"TOM WGAT R U DOING" i said grabbing his hands, "i'm packing u a bag ur staying at our house" he said grabbing clothes.

"wait what, u don't have to" i said "i want to" he said and went into my underwear drawer and pulled out a thong "hmm these r nice" he said smirking.

I just gave him a death stare, me n tom finished packing a few clothes and went downstairs to leave "where tf r u going now" josh asked.

"she's staying with me" tom smirking and we left, we got back to toms house since it was next door.

"BILL WERE BACK" tom shouted "finally wtf were u doing" he asked "well dom is gonna stay with us, since josh basically hs kicked her out so we were packing a couple of clothing" tom said.

"OMG YESS AMAZING" bill said clapping his hands, i laughed at how excited he was, "imma go put these in the guest room for u" tom said walking with my bags.

"i'm gonna gustav and georg over" bill said grabbing his phone, i went up to the guest room, tom was sitting in there on his phone.

"hey u alr" i asked "yea im fine" he said looking up at me, i sat down beside him, "so bill is invited gustav n georg over" i ssid.

"okay cool, u want anything to eat or drink?" he asked, "oh no i'm fine" i replied "dom i haven't seen u eat anything in days please" he said holding my hand.

"i'm okay tom really" i said looking into his eyes, "can u atleast eat a slice of toast?" he asked and i nodded.

We both made our way to the kitchen and he made me toast i ate it really slowly but i finished it, "thank u" he said when i finished i just nodded.

Gustav and georg arrived "i'm so sorry dom" georg said hugging me and i hugged him back, gustav also did the same, i said thank u and sat down.

We all went into their practice room and they all were practicing songs, tom focus was on me he couldn't stop staring "do u have a staring problem?" i asked and laughed.

" wh-at -n-no" he said "i'm joking" i laughed and he did to, i could tell he was embarrassed tho, we all decided to order food.

Georg was ordering it while the rest of us messed about, me n tom were pushing eachother when i tripped over bills foot and fell on top of him.

We were so close to eachother when my phone rang, u got up quickly and picked up the phone.

unknown: Hello is this Dominique?
You: yes this is she
unknown: i am a police officer can u please go somehwere private
You: yea sure 2 seconds

I walked into the bathroom upstairs

Po: I'm so sorry to inform you but ur mother Colleen has unfortunately passed away and ur dad is on his way to germany with his wife and 2 kids

I froze in that minute, i screamed at the top of my lungs and went down to my knees breaking down.

Everyone rushed up to me, "DOM WHAT HAPPENED" everyone shouted and tom wrapped his arms around me.

"my mum s-SHES FUCKING DEAD" i screamed again and everyone joined in the hug.

I cried for hours when my dad called me, i just looked at it and didn't wanna answer "do u want me to answer?" tom asked i nodded and he took my phone answeing.

He put it on speaker

Tom: doms phone
ur dad: who is this
tom: it's doms friend she's in my house
ur dad: well tell her i'll be there in the morning
tom: okay

Tom hung up, we all went downstairs to the living to watch a movie, i was cuddling tom and i eventually fell asleep my eyes being puffy from sleeping.

1187
I NEEDED SOMETHUNG TO HAPPEN FOR DOMS DAD TO COME BACK EITH HUS NEW FAMILY BC I HAVE AN IDEA