part 10

"But will u... be my girlfriend" he asked, "r u being srs or is this a joke?" i asked "im being fr will u?" he asked again, "YES YES YES" i said and i jumped into his arms.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, "thank god" he smiled into my neck, "now get down we need to go down to the others" he said "nope i'm comfortable right here" i laughed.

"ugh" he said and stood up with my still in his arms, and started to walk downstairs, "bro wtf is wrong with her" georg asked, "well do u wanna tell them or should i" tom asked.

"TOM ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND" i shouted in excitement, "and now she won't get down" tom laughed, "OMG CONGRATS" everyone shouted.

Tom sat down with me on his lap, " yk just a lil tip maybe don't be so loud next time" bill said and i got embarrassed, "sorry" i said burying my head in toms neck.

"fuck me we have to go to my house for dinner later" i groaned, "i mean yea we do but is that an offer?" tom smirked, i slapped his arm, "no it's not" i laughed and he pouted his lips.

"wair alexa u should come aswell" i said, "u sure i mean we basically only met today" she said, "yes ofc it'll be fun come on" i begged "okay i will, thank u" she replied, "ofc babe" i smiled.

Stacey texted me.

stacey
just so u know the dinner is at 7
you
okay we will prob be over at 6
stacey
i'll see u later bye
you
bye

"okay so the dinner is at 7 and i said we would be there at 6, what time is it" i asked, "umm its half 5" gustav said checkinf his phone, "SHIT I NEED TO GET READY" i said jumping up of toms lap.

"you look beautiful u don't have to" tom said and i blushed "i'll be down in 10 minutes" i said walking up to my room and putting on some makeup.

toms pov
"so... tom" bill said "yea" i replied, "was that doms first time?" he asked "bro what, and idk i didn't ask" i said, "well u better not fuck this up, she really likes u" he said pointing at me.

"i won't don't worry, i love her" i said looking down, "aww you 2 are so cute" alexa said "thanks" i replied getting up to go doms room.

your pov

I heard a knock on my door, "come in" i said and tom walked in, "hey what's up" i asked putting on mascara "just wanted to see u" he smiled.

"aww can tom not go 10 minutes without me" i smirked goinf over to him, "shut up" he blushed, "we should get going it's almost 6" he said and we heading downstairs.

"okay let's go" i said and we all walked over to my house, i opened the door, "i'm home" i shouted "dom remember u don't live here anymore" ruby laughed with josh and katie.

"seriously shut the fuck up" i said, "or what" she replied getting up, tom put his arm around me waist, "don't get annoyed it's okay" he whispered in my ear, i nodded and sat down.

My dad came in the room, "oh hey u guys made it" he smiled at us, "yea, this is alexa" i said pointing at her, "she's ugly" katie whispered to ruby but loud enough for us to hear.

"and ur a two faced bitch who doesn't know how to stay away from people even tho it's obvious they don't like u" i said "DAD DID U JUST HEAR WHAT SHE SAID" she said.

"oh remember he's not ur dad, ur dad left you" i said mocking her, "DOMINIQUE GO TO UR ROOM AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL U EARN SOME MANNERS" my dad shouted at me.

"okay, let's go" i said to the group and we all went into my room, "thank u sm" alexa said "ofc i can not deal with her for one more day" i groaned lying down.

"ur hot when ur mad" tom whispered, "OMG" bull shouted, "WHAT?!" we all said back, "yk how u can get back at katie" he smirked.

"HOW OMG TELL ME" i said excitingly, "since she likes tom, why doesn't tom act all flirty with her make her think he likes her and then make her meet u somewhere and she finds u kissing dom" he said.

"OMG YES" i shouted, "eww i would literally die" tom said, "cmon she will finally leave u alone" i begged, "fine but just know that i love u and i'll never fall for her" he smiled and i kissed him, "ofc" i said.

"GUYS DINNER IS READY" stacey shouted, we all headed downstairs i saw katie staring at tom, i nodded towards her to give tom a sign to go over to her, he rolled his eyes and started talking to her.

I sat down at the table with alexa on my right, tom came over at sat on my left and of course katie sat beside him, "here we go" stacey said setting down everyone's plates.

I started eating and katie was all over tom AGAIN, i was starting to get annoyed but i know tom wont let her do anything, "should i text her and tell her to meet me outside?" tom whispered in my ear and i nodded.

I saw tom take out his phone and text her, then i saw katie smile and show ruby her phone, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i said getting up and going upstairs.

i went into my room and snuck out my window, i waited for tom to come, "she will be here in like 2 mins" he said "okayy" "wait shouldn't we wait a couple of days so she really thinks u have fallen for her" i said.

"bro i hate her i really don't wanna" he groaned "come on please" i begged, "okay fine, but u go now" he said "okay i'll come out in 2 minutes to find u 2 talking and i'll rush back inside and pretend to be crying" i said and he nodded.

I went back up to my window and climbed inside, i went downstairs to the kitchen and sat down, the band and alexa looked at me confused.

I took out my phone and texted the gc that i'll explain it to them later and they all said okay, "i'm gonna go get some fresh air 2 seconds" katie said and smiled at ruby.

toms pov

I was waiting for katie when she came out, "hey tommy why did u want me to come out here?" she said in a whiny voice, god i hate that.

"just to ask if u wanted to come by my place later and hang out?" i asked "what about dom, she'll be so mad" she smirked, "i dont care about her" i said, that's when she kissed me on the cheek.

your pov

"i'm gonna go see where katie is" i said gettinf up and heading outside, i saw her kissing tom on the cheek, god i wanted to drag her by her hair and beat her tf up.

I ran back inside banging the door and running up to my room, everyone followed, "what just happened" georg asked.

i explained the plan and what just happened with katie and tom, "imma pretend to cry, comfort me" i said making myself cry.

"dom it's gonna be okay, toms just a dick" bill said, i tried so hard to contain my laugh, tom came up into my room, "GET THE FUCK OUT TOM" i shouted.

"JUSY LET ME TALK TO U" he said "FINE" i said and everyone left, "oh my fucking god u do not realise how much i wanted to throw up when she kissed me" he groaned and came over to me.

"okay i'm gonna pretend to argue with u because she's probably listening" i said kissing him and he nodded, "HOW TF COULD U DO RHAT" i shouted "LISTEN DOM I DONT LIKE U, I LIKE HER" he shouted back pretending to throw up.

"JUST GET OUT UR A FUCKING ASSHOLE" i shouted pushing him out of my room, i saw everyone standing on the stairs, "WHAT R U LOOKING AT FUCK OFF" i shouted banging my door to my room.

Everyone left and went over to the twins house, i texted the gc.

Tokyo motel🤪

dom: i'm gonna come by later, do u think that was believeable
bill: holy shit fuck yes ur such a good actor
georg: yea
gustav: definitely
alexa: i almost believed it
tom: can't wait to see u when we are not arguing kinda
bill: bro ur such a softie
tom: shut the fuck up
dom: i'll see u in abt an hour
gustav: ok
georg: see u
tom: see u later gorgeous
bill: 🤮
dom: bill irs cute shush

I closed my phone and went downstairs, "looks like someone lost their bf" ruby laughed, "he wasnt my boyfriend fuck of" i said gettinf a drink and going back to my room.

1541 words
IM GONNA WRITE THE NEXT PART TO MY OTHER STORY SOREY FOR THE DELAY