part 9

"DOM" tom shouted and jumped top of me, "OWW GET OFF" i said pushing him off, "ur gon be late" he said and i sighed.

I went into toms room and was stealing one of his tops when he walked in, with a towel around his waist showing his v line, with wet hair.

"EYES UP HERE" he shouted and i realised i was staring at his abs "sorry" i said embarrassed "it's okay ml, what r u doing in here?" he asked.

"stealing one of ur shirts, i'm thinking this one" i said and took out a green one "hey that's my fav one" he said "to bad" i said walking into my room.

I got changed into the shirt and some baggy jeans, and did some simple makeup, i walked downstairs to see i was matching tom.

"umm why are we literally matching" i said "bc i wanted to" he said getting a drink "hmm okay" i said sitting down.

Someone knocked on the door, i opened it to see stacey "oh hey" i said "hey dom, i just wanted to let u know that we are having a big dinner tonight, and u can invite ur friends" she smiled.

"okay i'll let them know" i said " oh hey stacey" tom said coming behind me "hi tom, i was just telling dom about the dinner tonight" she said "okay great" tom replied.

"i'm gonna go byee" she said me n tom said bye and closed the door, "i have no idea how those 2 brats came out of her, she's so nice" i said sitting down, tom nodded.

Bill finally was finished getting ready, "fin- holy shit bill, u look amazing" i said looking him up and down, "thank u" he replied "u tryna impress some1??" i asked.

"maybe" he laughed "OMG TELL ME" i shouted getting up, "her name is alexa she's in our bio class" he said "OMG EEKKK" i shouted.

"woah calm down dom" tom said, i just side eyed him, "we should get going" i said walking towards the door, they followed.

We walked outside and i saw my dad, "hey dominique why don't i give u a ride to school" he asked "i've said it's dom and i'm walking with my friends" i said.

"i can bring them to?" he asked "fine" i said walking towards his car, I got in the front while tom and bill got in the middle.

"we just need to wait on katie and ruby" my dad said i just rolled my eyes, they came after a couple minutes, katie sat beside tom and ruby sat in the boot.

We started moving when i lookrd back to tom and bill, katie was all over tom, "omg tom u have some muscles" she giggled.

I could tell tom was uncomfortable, "hey katie" i said, "mmm" she said looking towards me, "leave him the fuck alone" i smiled at her, "hmm nope" she smirked.

"dad pull over" i said and he did, "we are walking now" i got out of the car tom and bill followed, "im sorry abt her" i said to tom.

"it's okay but we're u jealous" he smirked starting to tickle me, "ow no tom i wasn't stop" i laughed, "i mean it tom" i said trying to get him to stop.

"admit it" he laughed "fine i was" i ssid and he stopped "that's what i thought" he smirked "stfu tom, we aren't gonna mention that again okay" i said pointing my fingers at him.

He put his hands up in defence and nodded, "so bill we have bio todayyy" i said smiling "u excited for wee alexa" i laughed.

"hey stop it, don't tease me" he said looking serious i nodded, we made it to school 10 minutes later, we all parted different ways to go to our class.

I made it to my first class and saw alexa, i didn't even realise she was in this class, i decided to sit beside her, "hey it's dom right?" she asked "yea, alexa?" questioned and she nodded.