part 11

tokyo motel 🤪

Bill: dom when r u coming over?
dom: i'll be over in like 5 mins i have to sneak out my window tho
tom: okay be careful
dom: i will thanks
georg: bro tom is such a softie
tom: do u want to die?

I put on a jacket and opened my window and climbed out, i knocked on the twins back door and tom opened it "hey ml" he said "hiii" i said and kissed him.

We went to where the others were, "HEYY" bill shouted, "HELLOOO" i said sitting down, "so when is katie gonna be here?" i asked, "ugh in like 10 minutes" tom groaned, "i srs can't do this it hasn't even been an hour and i'm already dying can we please end this tonighr" he said.

"yea okay, so when she comes over bring her to ur room and be all flirty then say ur gonna go into bills room to ask him something, but come into mine and she will prob go to bill to ask where u are and bill will say my room and when she comes in she will find us kissing" i said.

"woah u really have this planned out" alexa said "yep, so do we all know the plan?" i asked, "i mean u did js explain it so yea dumbass" gustav said "bro shut up" i said.

We waited for a knock on the door, "shit dom go" tom said and i ran upstairs into my room.

toms pov

I opened the door for katie, "hey tommy so what are we gonna do" she said in a whiny voice, "come up to my room" i said bringing her up, she sat on my bed.

I flirted with her for about 10 minutes, "i needa go get smth from bills room i'll be back in 2 mins gorgeous" i said getting up to leave.

doms pov

i waited for tom to come in my room when he finally came, "finally, so does she believe it so far?" i asked and he nodded, he came and sat beside me on my bed.

We talked for a few minutes when we heard a knock on bills door and that's when we started making out.

bills pov

"come in" i said and katie entered, "where's tom" she asked "oh just that room at the end of the hall" i replied "okay thanks".

doms pov

Katie came into my room, "WHAT THE FUCK TOM I THOUGHT U LIKED ME" she shouted and we bursted out laughing, "what r u laughing at whore" she said in a bitchy voice.

"just the fact that u thought tom actually liked u" i laughed and kissed him again, "fuck u i'm gonna get u back for this" she stormed out.

Me and tom bursted out laughing again, "OMG HER FACE" i shouted "I KNOWW" he laughed, we  went down to the others again, "omg u should've seen her face when she saw us makinf out" i said sitting down.

We all laughed abt it for a few minutes when my dad came storming into the twins house, "WHAT THE F-" i shouted before i got cut off.

"DRINKINF, SMOKING, CUTTING URSELF, HAVINF SEX WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U" he shouted, "what" i said, "KATIE TOLD ME EVERYTHING AND ABOUT HOW U FUCKING MADE TOM BREAK HER HEART" he shouted.

"WOAH WAIT A FUCKINF MINUTE U DKNT GET TO COME HERE AND SHOUT AT ME U WERE OUT OF MY LIFE FOR YEARS AND U XOME BACK AND THINK EVERYTHING IS FUCKING OKAY, NO ITS NOT U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE HAS FUCKING PUT ME THEOUGH AS SOON AS SHE GOT HERE" i shouted starting to tear up.

" OH OF COURSE UR FUCKING CRYING, U ARE NEVER SEEINF THESE BOYS AGAIN EVER" he shouted coming over to me and grabbing my arm, "GET THE FUCK OF ME" i shouted trying to get out of his grip.

"WHERE IS IT" he shouted "WHERE IS WHAT" i shouted back "THE FUCKING CUTS WHERE" he said lifting up my sleeves, "I STOPPED FUCKINF MONTHS AGO AND DO U WANNA KNOW WHY I FUCKING DID IT" i shouted finally getting out of his grip.

"HOW" he shouted "you" i said in a lower tone, "SORRY WHAT WAS THAG" he shouted "I SAID YOU, U DONT UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING PAIN I FELT WHEN U TOLD ME ABOUT UR NEW FUCKING FAMILY" i shouted.

"THATS IT" he shouted dragging me out of the house and everyone ran after us, "U ARE NOT LEAVINF UR ROOM UNTIL U CATCH A FUCKING GRIP UR DISGUSTINF UR 16 AND DOING ALL THIS" he shouted slamming the front door.

"honey what's going on?" stacey asked "i'll explain later stacey" he said dragging me up the stairs and throwing me in my room locking the door.

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT" i shouted, and i got ignored, i tried opening my window but it was locked aswell, i fell back and started breaking down.

toms pov

"what the fuck is wrong with him, we need to find a way to get dom out of that house" i said stressed "what about josh?" bill asked.

"he still hates her and us he won't listen" i replied, i was pacing around the room, "cmon u have to give it a try, he knows what there dad put her through he will have to understand" bill said.

"okay i'll call him" i said dialling josh's number, he picked up.

josh; what the fuck do u want tom i'm not helping u, she deserves this
tom: deserves this, have u seen how katie has treated her and how broken she was when she found out about ur dad, she was getting better and now ur dad has to come in and shout at her for everything even tho he's made her do most of it, like cutting herself and drinking she did all that to get him of her mind
josh:. wait he brought up her cutting herself?
tom: yes he did and he didn't seem to give a fuck, please just take her phone and slide it under her door or something im begging you
josh: fine i'll be over in 5 minutes
tom: okay thank you

"HOLY SHIT THAT WORKED hes coming over in 5 minutes to get her phone and slide it under her door she can talk to us and get a plan to get her out of that house" i said sitting.

"thank god" everyone said, we waiting for josh to come for 10 minutes and he never showed up, "where the fuck is he" i shouted stressed "calm down im sure he will be here soon" bill said, i got a text from josh..

josh

j: listen i'm sorry but i tried to leave and my dad threatened me to tell him where i'm going, so i'm sorry but i can't get her phone
t: can u not sneak out?
j: no, he's making me stay downstairs with him, i'm sorry try to think of something else

"FUCKING HELL HER DAD" i shouted putting mt head in my hands, "that's it im going over there" i said getting up to leave, "WAIR TOM GO TO HER WINDOW" georg shouted and i nodded.

1219 words