𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

it's been a a couple of days since what happened with osanai

it's been a a couple of days since what happened with osanai. takemichi had to stay in hospital for a couple of days. Mikey invited
Y/N to go and visit takemichi to see how he was doing. he did faint and go to the hospital after all. while they were walking to takemichi's house, mikey informed Y/N that him and draken had gotten into an argument about what to do with pah. mikey wanted to bail him out but draken wanted to respect his decision. He also said that toman would split in two. and that they 'weren't friends anymore'.

"here it is!" mikey said joyfully delivering a smile. just as they were about to walk in, mikey stopped.

"what's wrong?"Y/N asked, confused. she turned to look what he was looking at. it was draken. what bad timing!

"huh, what are you doing here?" mikey said, irritated.

"the real question is why are you here?" draken countered.

"i came to visit my friend takemitchy."

"yeah well i got here first."

"well he's my friend. right takemichi?"

takemichi looked nervous. Y/N went to take a seat. she knew this would take a while. she just had to let it run its course.

"takemitchy is my friend. isn't that right takemitchy?" mikey turned to takemichi. takemichi could most definitely feel the tension between the two boys.

takemichi began pleading for them to stop fighting. meanwhile, mikey walked over and grabbed takemichi's bike and threw it.

"AAAAHHH! MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES, DESTROYED!" takemichi shrieked.

"so it's like that!" draken threatened. he raised takemichi's bat and broke it by hitting it on his leg. takemichi sobbed as he watched all of his precious belongings be destroyed. meanwhile, Y/N just sat on thee pave side and watched. waiting for the whole thing to be over.

after they had finished destroying and throwing half of the furniture in takemichi's house, takemichi sat dejectedly around the remains of his belongings. mikey and draken were still glaring at each other.

"you wanna settle this, right now?"

"fine with me. bring it on."

out of nowhere, takemichi rose up. he was so angry that he actually looked like he was on fire.

"you assholes.. time to cut the shit!" he said. "just look what you've done to my precious memories. you guys destroyed everything from my childhood!"

Y/N sat up, amused. "yeah, you go mitchy! put them in their place!"

draken and mikey looked at her, remembering that she had been watching the whole time.

"what are you talking about, takemitchy?"

"are you kidding me?! you smashed all of my stuff!"

takemichi then attempted to punch mikey. it didn't do much.

"chill out takemitchy." draken said.

"you guys need to chill out!"

his friends rushed outside to hold him back.

"you don't give a shit about others around you do you! you didn't even know i was there! or
Y/N!"

they looked over at Y/N who did a peace sign at them. she had been waiting there the whole time. mikey must of forgotten he was the one who asked her to come.

"dont you get it.." takemichi choked. "if you fight, all the people that look up to you will fight too!"

"takemitchy." mikey started. "you should know that through all of this... you've had  a dog turd in your hair."

"AAH GET IT OFF!" takemichi shrieked. "why didn't you tell me?!"

"you were being so damn serious!" mikey laughed.

"thats gross takemitchy!" draken joked.

"Y/N, kenny! we better go, the shit's coming after us!" mikey jeered as he grabbed a hold of Y/N's hand and ran off with draken.

they had run off to the park and now Y/N, takemichi, mikey and draken were sitting on a platform

they had run off to the park and now Y/N, takemichi, mikey and draken were sitting on a platform. mikey was laying down, his head on Y/N's lap. takemichi's other friends were playing football.

"that was fun."
"yeah, i haven't laughed like that in a while."

"i'm sorry mikey, you were right."

"nah, i was the one in the wrong."

"why were you guys even fighting?" takemichi asked.

"can't remember." they both said.

"you guys are dumbasses." Y/N scoffed, as she flicked both of their heads.

"ouch. but kenny was right though." mikey said, looking up to the sky. "pah saved us because of what he did." mikey got up and smiled. him and draken went off to join them in football.

two familiar girls came over. it was emma and hinata.

"hey em, hina." Y/N greeted, hugging the both of them. they frequently hung out when she wasn't with mikey.

"hey, N/N. hina is about to go and ask out takemichi to the festival." emma said. hina blushed as she walked over to takemichi. while she was asking out takemichi, Y/N spoke to emma.

"you gonna ask out draken?" she said grinning.

"yeah! i hope he says yes." emma smiled to herself.

"of course he will! he loves you, em." Y/N reassured. emma blushed.

"what about you and mikey?"

"what about us? maybe i will maybe i won't, depending on how i feel."

"whatever. i'll give him the hint to ask you instead."

"alright." Y/N unknowingly smiled as she said it. she was slightly flustered at the thought of going to the festival with mikey. hopefully he asks her though.