𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝.

they all met at their usual spot, the musashi shrine.

mikey, draken and y/n walked up to the front as usual. mikey turned around with a stern look on his face.

draken looked down as he addressed everyone. "we're here to welcome the new third division captain!"

mikey then did the same. "third division captain, come forward!"

a shorter, blonde male with glasses walked forward. he was followed by a slightly taller male with dark hair.

whispers followed behind the two that were walking to the front.

when they had finally made their way to the front, the shorter, blonde one sat in front of mikey. the whispers began getting louder.

y/n looked annoyed by his action. mikey noticed and gave her a look to chill out.

the taller male spoke. "alright, shitheads! this is your new third division captain, tetta kisaki!"

takemichi took in a sharp intake of air.
'tetta... kisaki?'

mikey had just ended the meeting. kisaki turned around.

"lets go."

'damn it! this means...'

suddenly taken over by his anger, takemichi ran up and gave kisaki a punch straight to his face.
'oh shit... now i've done it.'

"takemichi! what the hell are you doing?!" draken was furious. the captains began approaching him, yelling at him.

y/n sighed and turned to mikey. "this is one hell of a ceremony."

mikey smiled slightly as he tried to see what was going on.

takemichi was breathing heavily. "guys... no.... really i..." he was at a lost for words.

they all turned after they heard another voice. "hey, what's going on here? looks like i was about to miss out on the fun."

"baji."

'who the hell is this baji guy?!'

y/n walked down the steps with a happy smile. "kei!" mikey tugged her back.

"yo, n/n." baji said with a smile on his face. suddenly, he charged at takemichi.

y/n looked at mikey. "do toman ceremonies come with entertainment now?"

mikey shrugged.

mitsuya held baji back. "that's enough, baji. why are you here?"

baji ignored him and called out to mikey. "mikey!"

"what are you doing here, baji? you're banned from coming to our meetings."

"yeah, i know. and now i've punched this dumbass in the face. so, will i finally be kicked out?"

"baji..."

"i'm joining valhalla." baji said as he began walking off.

"BAJI!" mikey called after him.

y/n sighed. "he's kidding, right?"

draken came over trying to calm mikey. "don't sweat it, this happens all the time."

kisaki approached takemichi. "hey, face or gut?"

"uh... gut?"

kisaki gave takemichi a punch straight to the face. takemichi fell to the floor, knocked out.

*

takemichi could hear voices as he began to come to his senses.

"finally, you're awake!" y/n was looking down at him. beside her was mikey.

mikey smiled at takemichi as he sat up. "you don't like kisaki, do you?"

takemichi stammered. "um... i..."

"it's hard making a big organisation. the new guys come in and the old guys leave." mikey paused. "i need you to do me favour."

"yeah?"

"i got this childhood friend, we weren't close or anything. just neighbours."

'mikey's childhood friend must be crazy.'

"he would always pick fights with me, and i'd always kick his ass."

"seriously? he must be insane."

"actually, it's the guy that punched your lights put earlier."

"which one?"

"first division captain, keisuke baji."

"he's unpredictable, isn't he?"

"yeah, i still don't know why he punched me."

mikey laughed. "that's what he's like. and was one of the people who found toman."

"he's a founding member?"

mikey nodded. "when toman started, i was in the first year of middle school. it was me, draken, mitsuya, pah, baji and n/n."

y/n perked up. "but what about—" she stopped herself.

mikey continued to talk to takemichi. "i want you to bring baji back."

"if that's what you want, you got it!"

mikey smiled.

"but if i bring baji back... i want kisaki out of toman!"

"fine." mikey replied simply.

"really?"

"prove you're better than kisaki."

mikey stood up. y/n stood too. "we leaving?"

mikey nodded.

y/n turned to takemichi. "please, do bring him back." she gave him a small smile. "later, mitchy."

mikey turned to him before they left. "oh yeah, you'll be in the second division, with mitsuya."

"bring baji back or i'll kill you."

*

takemichi went to wash the blood off his face. he was about to leave when he saw something on the floor. it looked like a charm.
'what is this?'
'oh, it's got a picture.'

takemichi opened the picture.
'wow! it's all the starting members! wait... one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.' i thought there was only six?'