𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.

it was time for the festival

it was time for the festival. takemichi and draken stood waiting for emma and hina to show up. Y/N and mikey didn't go as mikey told Y/N last minute that he had something to do. she didn't want to be the 5th wheel either.

"hi guys, we're here!" emma said, waving at the two boys.

"took you long enough," draken replied flatly.

takemichi and hina walked behind emma and draken.

"lets let them go off on their own," hina said, smiling.

"draken, i wanna eat some of that!"

"no way, you'll get fat."

hina was rooting for emma. she knew how she felt about draken and was hoping they'd get together. hina stopped and pointed at the shooting gallery.

"lets do that!" she suggested. "if you win me a prize i''l forgive you for what you did that time with emma."

takemichi sweatdropped. he had to win this prize now. he wanted hina to forgive him! he tried and tried but missed each time. so rigged!

"man! that game was so rigged!" takemichi ranted. hina giggled. suddenly, takemichi felt a raindrop on his head. it started pouring with rain.

"aw, it's raining." hina pouted. they went to find shelter. they decided to stay under a tree for a while until the rain got lighter. takemichi's phone began ringing.

"hello yamagishi?"

"takemichi! i've got new intel. some of the mikey faction are out to get draken."

"huh? what for? they're best friends again!"

"yeah, but some of them are still out to get him. in fact, they're even more rallied because of that."

'so the conflict still isn't over yet?'

Takemichi ended the call.

"wait for me hina, i'll be right back!" takemichi instructed.

he ran off looking for draken. takemichi stopped short when he saw some people in familiar uniform.

"you ready for this?"

"yeah. because of them and what they did, i lost everything i had."

'kiyomasa?'

"i'm gonna find draken or Y/N. and then i'm gonna kill 'em."

while takemichi was eavesdropping, one of kiyomasa's cronies appeared behind him and dragged him in by his hair.

"well what do you know? it's our old friend hanagaki." he intimidated. "go buy us some drinks."

"didn't you hear?! go get me a coffee!" one of kiyomasa's cronies said as they smacked takemichi.

"i'm sorry." takemichi trembled as he fell on his hands and knees.

"guess you need reminding what a piece of shit you are!" one his cronies intimidated as they all began stomping on takemichi.

'that's right. i didn't actually get any stronger. i just imagined that because i was around mikey, draken and y/n. the fact is, this is who i really am.'

"i'm sorry." takemichi begged, tears streaming down his face.

"someone fetch me some duck tape."

before he knew it, takemichi was taped up by kiyomasa and his cronies. tears were still streaming down his face, stinging his eyes. he was about to close his eyes and give in when he heard a familiar voice.

"takemichi!" hina ran along looking worried. she removed the tape from takemichi's mouth.

"i'm sorry for leaving you alone. i really suck. i did the best i could, hina. it hurts. it sucks. but i really tried my best. but nothing has changed at all! i haven't really saved anyone!" takemichi sobbed.

"that's not true.." hina denied.

"just leave me alone! i don't want you seeing me like this! this wouldn't have been a problem if i was mikey, or draken or anyone else! i would've kicked his ass! i'm nothing but.. a total failure."

hina bent down and kissed takemichi on the lips. everything around them stopped.

"that was my first kiss. i gave it to you because you're special. you're not mikey or draken. you're just you. you're takemichi and no one is cooler than you."

hearing this, takemichi began to tear up at hina's words. it meant so much to him. he stood up.

"hinata, thank you."

"what for? i didn't do anything."

"i, uh." he started.

"don't worry. you can do what you need to do. i have faith."

takemichi gave her a warm smile. as he walked away. he had to find draken as soon as possible. he heard a motorbike engine and saw a light not too far away. it was the silver haired boy, takashi mitsuya.

"takemichi. why are you by yourself? wheres draken?" he inquired.

"takashi, draken's about to be attacked."

"i heard."

"you already knew?"

"yeah, and by who." he paused.

"it's that damn peh."

"yeah kiyomasa" they said at the same time.

"huh? kiyomasa?" he questioned. takemichi looked confused so mitsuya explained everything. "mikey wanted to pay to bail out pah, but draken said against it. also, thanks for getting those two to stop fighting."

while this was happening, emma and draken were trying to find out where their two friends had gone.

"i better call hinata to see where she is." emma mentioned.

"she probably went home with all this rain." draken said.

all of a sudden, a voice called out from behind them. a familiar one.

"draken!" peh said, looking livid.

"oh, hey peh. what's up? what's with the sash?" draken said casually.

peh just stared back, still with the same death glare. draken handed emma his umbrela and told her to go wait by the exit.

"peh, still pissed off about what happened? wanna throw hands?" draken said, walking up to him. swift footsteps were heard from behind him.

"draken, look out!" emma cried.

draken felt hands move him out of the way.

"really peh?" the person spoke. the voice was familiar. it was Y/N.