𝐘/𝐍...

"hey! Y/N! wake up!" mikey banged on Y/N's door

"hey! Y/N! wake up!" mikey banged on Y/N's door. it was ironic how he was waking her up for once.

"Y/N slowly opened the door. she was so tired her words were slurred. "what is it, manjiro?"

"we're visiting shinichiro's grave. you said you'd come, remember?" he gave her a disappointed look.

her eyes widened. "is that the time already?! one sec!" she rushed back in her house. she returned about twenty minutes later.

"ready!" she looked around. "where's emma? isn't she coming?"

"im here!" emma waved across the street.

Y/N waved back enthusiastically. "hi, em!"

emma smiled. "hey!"

mikey pouted. "i never got that kind of greeting."

"its cause she likes me more than you!" emma shouted from the other side of the street.

Y/N laughed. she gave mikey a hug as an apology. "hello, mikey."

mikey smiled, content. "much better."

she rolled her eyes playfully as they crossed the street to join emma. the graveyard wasn't a far walk, only about ten minutes.

Y/N sighed. "today's shinichiro's special day."

mikey nodded. "the day of the creation of black dragon."

emma joined in. "sounds like a big deal."

"it was.. and still is." mikey smiled as he looked up. "shinichiro himself is a big deal."

Y/N hummed in agreement. "biggest of big deals."

emma giggled. "yep, that sounds like shin!"

they had made a ten minute walk seem like two minutes. they had already reached the graveyard.

"hey, is that takemichi and inui?" Y/N pointed to two familiar looking boys in toman uniform.

mikey nodded. "yes, it is."

it looked like inupi was about to punch someone. he was in red uniform? tenjiku uniform!

"stop, inui!" mikey called as the three of them entered the graveyard.

"oh, what's this?" the tenjiku boy spoke up. "brother and sister coming to visit their brother's grave?" he chuckled as he saw Y/N. "is that the pretty girl from the convenience store?"

Y/N stared at him wide eyed. "you're kurokawa izana?"

he grinned. "what's with that face? i was really upset when you didn't text me, y'know?"

mikey wad getting irritated. "enough." he turned to takemichi. "takemitchy, take emma and Y/N outside.

takemichi nodded and walked out with the two girls.