Your prefect- Yuqi

This is a gender neutral story 

The "momo diet" will be mentioned if you don't know what it is it's basically momo ate ice cubes for a week to loose weight so that she could debut in twice I don't recommend trying it as it can be harmful. (No hate in any way)

Yuqi p.o.v

It was a long day of practice but I was looking forward to going home to see my girlfriend/boyfriend. "Yuqi wait for me" shuha said as I was about to step in the elevator I waited and we got in together "so how's y/n?" she asked me "There doing good" I said and she nodded. "well bye" shuha said as we got out of the elevator "see you" I said and went out to the parking lot to my car. "Babe?" I said as I entered the house but didn't get a reply I went to our room and saw them standing in front of the mirror "do I look fat?" she/he asked me and I looked at them shocked "I feel like I've gained a couple of pounds other people have told me that too" they said looking into the mirror again "No don't listen to others people opinions your healthy and fine stay like this" I said and hugged them "Maybe your right" they said and hugged me back "so how was your day?" they asked me "hmm it was okay I'm still a little sweaty so I think I'm going to shower" I said and they nodded "Okay I'll prepare some food" They said and exited the room.

Y/n p.o.v

I made dinner for the two of us and watched something on tv while I waited for yuqi "I'm done it smells good in here" yuqi said coming out of the bathroom "are you ready to eat?" I asked her and she nodded her head. We ate dinner and talked about random things before we decided to go to sleep. I woke up the next morning a yuqi was already gone I went to the fridge and saw a plate of leftovers "Made this for you eat up" the note read and I smiled. I texted her to thank her for the food and she asked me to go out to get a couple of things I obviously went but wished I hadn't. I was walking down the aisle and accidently bumped into a child it wasn't my fault though seeing as the child ran into me but his mother wasn't to happy about it "watch were your going you could've hurt my child badly" she said and walked off and I heard her murmur something 'pig'. I was making my way back home when I heard these girls say something about me "I would be embarrassed if I was her/him" one girl said and her friend snickered "right if you look like that you shouldn't show your face to the public" the other one said. Once I made it home I wanted to cry, or even just disappear no one would notice right. I looked up some popular diets and found one "the momo diet?" (very dangerous please don't attempt) I read and decided to try it. It was around ten and yuqi was finally home "how are you?" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead "I'm fine" I said and she smiled "I made dinner it's in the fridge" I said and she nodded "did you eat?" she asked me "Yea" I said not telling her the only meal I ate was breakfast. She showered and then ate the food I had prepared "Next week we can go out I have off" she said as she cleaned her dish "sounds good" I said as we made our way to our room.

*Week later*

"Y/n you okay?" I asked her/him and they looked at me "I'm fine why?" they asked me as we walked into one of the shopping centers "You look a little pale" I said and they shook their head "No I'm fine really" they said again "ok" I said. We shopped around for a bit and I got hungry "Let's get something to eat" I said and they nodded we went to the food court and I ordered some ttekbokki "what are you getting?" I asked my girlfriend/boyfriend "water" they said and the person put in the order and they paid "are you not hungry?" I asked them and they nodded. We were heading out when y/n fainted I quickly called an ambulance.

*timeskip*

"Y/n?" I said as they woke up "why am I in a hospital bed?" they asked me "you fainted outside of the mall" I said as they doctor came in "so why'd this happen?" I asked him "well have you been eating ma'am/sir?" he asked y/n and they hung there head low "no" they answered "that's the issue you passed out due to a lack of nutrients in your body, I'll get you ready for discharge" the doctor said and left I looked at y/n who didn't make eye contact with me "why?" I asked them "because I hate how everyone talks about my body and says rude things to me" they said "I went through this all my life" they continued "Baby your prefect you shouldn't starve yourself to fit other people's standards." I said and they looked at me "Your perfect to me" I said and kissed them "now when we get home I'm going to prepare you a big meal and your going to eat it all" I said and they smiled "Yes ma'am" they said "I love you" I said and they looked at me "I love you too"