Sakura- Drunk in love

Sakura p.o.v
I sighed as I got a call from one of my friends telling me that y/n was completely drunk out of her mind. I drove to the location of the party and saw y/n sitting on some random girls lap inches from her face. "Y/n let's go" I said standing in front of her "Sakura why are you here?" She asked looking up at me "I'm taking you home" I said and she whined before getting up and following behind me. We made it out to the parking lot and I put her I the seat and put her seat belt on before going back to our shared apartment. I put y/n in her bed and sighed looking at her "what happened tonigt?" I asked her silently.

*Flashback*
Y/n p.o.v
"Y/n were gonna go to a party tonight are you coming?" My friend asked me and I said yes without hesitation. I felt going to this party will be good for me so I could clear my head and better understand my feelings towards my best friend Sakura. I began getting ready to leave.  We made it to the party and I began to regret my decision there were so many people there. "Y/n I'm gonna get us some drinks" my friend said loudly over the music and I nodded. As I waited for her to come back some guys came up to me "hi beautiful how are you doing tonight? The first guy asked "I was doing just fine until you came up" I said and him and the other guy rolled their eyes "no need to be a bitch" the other said before  they walked away. When my friend came back with my drink I decided I was going to just stay by the bar while she went to go dance with every guy that asked. I was drinking my 3rd drink when a beautiful girl came up to me "hi" she said sitting down next to me "hi" I said back and she order a drink one for her and one for me "so what brings you here?" She asked me and I sighed "my friend invited me" I said pointing to Layla on the dance floor "she looks like fun, but that's not the real reason you came is it?" She said and I sighed agreeing with her I told her the truth and she was understanding. "I'm chaewon by the way" she said giving me a small smile "y/n" I said. We began talking more and I got more comfortable with her she was stunning and we had a lot in common. Eventually I lost count of how much I drunk "do you wanna play truth or dare?" She asked me and I nodded she took my hand and led me to where a couple of other people were sitting. We began playing the game and it was chaewon's turn to pick "truth or dare" one of the people asked her and she picked dare "i dare you to give a lap dance to the person you find the most attractive" the person said and chaewon got up walking towards me she began giving me a lap dance which I didn't reject. We played a couple more rounds and it was my turn "y/n truth or dare?" Chaewon asked me "dare" I said and she smirked "I dare you to kiss me" she said and I stumbled towards her sitting on her lap as I was about to kiss her I heard a familiar voice "y/n let's go" I looked to see Sakura standing in front of me I was confused as to why she was here and saw Lyla mouthing an apology. Sakura seemed upset as she began driving to our shared apartment but I couldn't understand why.

*Present time*
When she put me in bed I heard her whisper "what happened tonight." I sat up and looked at her "you want to know what happened tonight?" I asked her and she looked at me "y/n go to sleep your drunk" she said and I sucked my teeth "I'm not drunk enough to tell you the reason" I said and she looked at me.

Sakura p.o.v
I looked at y/n waiting for her reason "you wanna know why I went to that party and got wasted" she said sounding upset "because i fell in live with my bestfriend and i needed to figure out my emotions before i ruined our friendship, okay" she said and i saw tears began to fill her eyes "y/n i didnt know you felt that way" i said wiping the tears that began to fall "i love you too" i said and she looked at me "really?" She asked me and I nodded "let's talk about this in the morning" I said and she nodded.

*Time skip*
I was making something to eat for me and y/n when she stumbled out of her room "I made you some soup to help with your hangover" I said and she nodded "thank you" I sat down with her and began eating I thought if I should bring it up or not she y/n began speaking "I remember everything we said" she said and I looked up at her "so would you mind being my girlfriend?" She asked me and I smiled "yes" I said and we finished our breakfast "I'll help you clean" she said and followed me into the kitchen helping with the dishes we finished the dishes and sat on the couch to watch a movie "theres something else i wanted to tell you last night" she said and i looked at her "what was it? I asked and she kissed me   "well that's something" I said smiling at her. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling.

A/n: kinda short but I will be doing of valentine's stories so stay tuned of that