Makeup artist- Yeji

Yeji p.o.v
I sat in the stylist chair as I waited for y/n she was my makeup stylist and she always did a good job "Yeji why don't you get your makeup done by someone else?" Chae asked me and I looked up from my phone "because I like the way y/n does my makeup" I said and ryunjin shook her head "the real reason is because she has a crush on y/n" she said and I was shocked shes not wrong but is it really that obvious? I thought to myself before I saw three pairs of eyes on me "so it's true?" Yuna asked me and I shook my head 'yes' "so why dont you ask her on a date?" Chae asked and I looked away "because I'm too scared" I admitted "what if she doesn't like me?" I said and they all looked at me "I bet shes thinking about you all the time" ryunjin said and I smiled at bit "maybe" I said when the door opened revealing y/n "sorry I'm late traffic was bad" she said and set up out station I helped her and she began doing my makeup "okay have a look" she said showing me the final look "it looks good" i said and joined the rest of the girls. We walked the red carpet and began getting ready for our performance.

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting down at my station when the door opened reavling Yeji "y/n can you do my hair?" She asked me and I was confused but agreed we went over to wear all the tools were and I began styling her hair we talked a bit and once I finished I had her look "I'm not that good but I hope you like it" I said and she smiled we then went to start on her makeup I had roughly under and hour but I still made sure she looked good "you look pretty" I said out loud and she looked at me I mentally slapped myself "well your the one that helps me look pretty" she said and I shook my head "no your already gorgeous" i said and she smiled.

"Y/n would you maybe like to go on a date?" She asked me and I was flabbergasted "you wanna go on a date with me?" I asked pointing at myself "yeah I mean your really pretty and I like you a lot" she said and I nodded I knew my face was probaly as red as a tomato but I didn't care.

*Week later*

Yeji p.o.v
I was waiting for y/n outside her house and when she finally stepped out she looked amazing "hey" she said sitting down in the passenger seat  "hey" I said and we drove to  the diner the waitress showed us to an empty booth in the furthest corner of the diner "I didn't know what you liked and this place has a variety of options" I told her and she smiled at me "what a kind gesture" she said and called the waitress over so we could tell her our order. We ate dinner and left "so where do you wanna go now?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders "how about ice skating?" She said and I looked at her before pulling over to find the nearest ice rink. We finally made it. We stayed for awhile before we went back to y/n's house to watch a movie..
*Timeskip*
Y/n p.o.v
We finished watching the movie but I really didn't want yeji to go "how about you stay?" I asked her and she looked at me before lowering her head "y/n I don't think I can" she said looking at me "your right it was a crazy idea, ill wall you out" i said i felt a little sas but i understood. As we stood by my front door we looked at eachother "I had fun" I said smiling at her to which she returned "let's do it again" she said I was about to close the door but she stopped me "wait" she said and I looked at her and felt her warm lips on mine "see you soon" she said before leaving. When I closed my door I screamed happily and couldn't believe what just happened.

A/n: I hope you liked this one it's a little short but I promise I'll make longer ones