Attention- Harien

Y/n p.o.v
I sighed running my hand through my hair as I struggled with the math problem I was doing, finals were coming up and I needed to do well especially in math otherwise my parents were gonna send me to the states with my older sister for the summer don't get me wrong I love my older sister but I have plans for the summer like spending time with my lovely girlfriend. After I finished studying I went downstairs to get a snack "don't eat that dinner's almost ready" my mom said taking the snack from me "what's for dinner?" I asked her trying to take a peak at what she was making "your dad wanted some chicken and I cooked your favorite too" she said and I nodded grabbing plates and setting them on the table to help her. After finishing dinner and helping my mom clean I took a shower and went to bed.

*Next day: at school*

Haerin p.o.v
I was walking to class when I heard someone calling me I turned to the voice to see y/n walking towards me "hey" she said as she came standing right next to me "hi" I replied back as we walked to our shared class together and sat down in our usual seats next to eachother "so I was wondering  if I could come over today?" I asked her as she scribbled in her notebook "yeah that's fine" she said not looking at me as she replied.*smol timeskip* It was finally lunchtime meaning it was nearing the end of the day, I was sitting with y/n and our friends "do you guys wanna get ice cream later?" Minji asked us and I looked to y/n "if your fine with that than we can go to my house after" she said looking at me and I nodded "sure" I said turning my attention back to minji.

*Timeskip:after school*

Y/n p.o.v
Me and haerin walked behind our friends making out way to the ice cream shop that was near the school "you seemed stressed" haerin said taking my hand something she usually wouldn't do unless we were by are selves or she was worried about me "just finals jitters y'know" I told her not wanting her to worry about me. We left from getting ice cream with the girls and were now heading to my house. Once we made it to my house I opened the door and was greeted by my mother "hey y/n how was school?" she asked from the kitchen "it was fine but I'm not the only one here" I replied back and she stepped out of the kitchen seeing haerin who bowed "oh stop that, how are you I haven't seen you around lately" she said giving her a hug which haerin returned "I've been great Mrs.y/l/n, how about you?" She replied and my mother nodded "well I'll leave you two be,if you need anything I'll be downstairs" my mom said and we went upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed.

Haerin p.o.v
We were sitting on y/n's bed when she begin speaking "I know this isn't and ideal way to spend time together but I need to study for a bit then I promise we can do anything you want" she said and I nodded, I understood that y/n's grades were very important to her so I agreed and went on my phone scrolling through tik tok and sending the one's I found funny to the groupchat. Hours had passed and y/n was still studying I began getting upset and started grabbing my things to leave when y/n turned to look at me "are you leaving?" She asked me and I nodded "why?" She asked obviously confused on what she did "well I wanted to spend time with you but your so immersed in your studying don't get me wrong your grades are important but I want a little attention too" I said and she stood up walking to me taking my hands "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore your presence trust me so don't go stay the night we can watch a movie together and cuddle all night" she said giving me a small reassuring smile to which I returned.

Y/n p.o.v
Me and haerin went downstairs to eat dinner with my parents before heading back up to my room to watch a movie. "Hey babe?" I called out to her seeing her face redden from the nickname "I'm really sorry about earlier I promise to make it up too you this weekend" I said and she smiled "where exactly would we be going?" She asked me "I can't tell you that, it's a surprise but just know you'll get all the attention you want" I said and she nodded we began falling asleep when I heard her say something "I love you y/n" she said it was low but loud enough for me to hear causing me to get butterflies "I love you too haerin" i said and kissed the top of her forehead.

A/n:something short and simple I hope you guys enjoyed and as usual don't forget to vote or comment/dm suggestions if you have any.💞