le serrafim reaction- finding out they're not your bias

Chaewon
You were at the dorm with her and the rest of the members  watching performances when lee chaeyeon's performance came on "omg she looks so pretty" you said fangirling to which caused chaewon to look at you "do you like her?" She asked to which you nodded "she's my ult bias I told you this" you said turning back to the TV. You wouldn't notice but chaewon would be sulking beside you after the performance you'd notice chaewon was gone "where's chaewon?" You asked the members and they'd point to her room "chae what's wrong?" You'd ask her as she was laying down "I always thought I was your ult bias" she'd said and you'd try not to laugh "well guess what I'm with you" you'd say and she'd sit up "your right chaeyeon doesn't stand a chance" she'd say and you laughed at her before she gave you a peck on the lips.

Sakura
You attended their performance for music bank and waited for them in their changing room when you heard voices outside so you got up to see and you saw ryunjin and Sakura filming a tik tok together. You waited till they finished to speak "hi I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan" you said and she looked at you "security" she replied thinking your a crazy fan "this is my girlfriend y/n" Sakura said and ryunjin stuck her hand out for you to shake "nice to meet you y/n" she said and you started squealing "well I have to go now" she said before leaving you and Sakura went back to the changing room and you sat down next to her "I'm never waking this hand again" you said and Sakura chuckled at your cuteness before holding your hand "Sakura you took away her touch" you'd say pouting"I'm sorry" she'd say trying not to laugh at you

Yunjin
You were in LA for kcon and you were over the moon you got vip seats and you also got to spend it with your lovely girlfriend. "Look it's a contest for fans to perform with Ive" you said and grabbed yunjin taking her there. You signed up and waited until they called you. "I did it" you said walking back up to her "I didn't know you could dance" she said and you chuckled "of course I do"..... you practiced with the members before going on stage. Once the performance was over you got to talk to the members for a bit and when you saw gauel your heart jumped out of your chest "she's so pretty" you said to yunjin who stood beside you "do you like short hair?" She asked and you turned to her "no not really why?" You said and she shrugged"cause I would have cut it like that" she said referring to gauel's hair "don't cut your hair, it's beautiful besides I like your long hair" you said smiling at her.

Kazuha
You and kazuha were going to watch your friends cover of giddy in Seoul when you spotted someone familiar "isn't that xiaoting?" You asked pointing at her and she looked too "it is, why?" She asked "she's my ult bias honestly do you think we could stand near her?" You asked and she looked at you before agreeing. "Kazuha hi" she said bowing to which kazuha did the same "and you are?" She said referring to you. "My girlfriend y/n" kazuha responded for you "I'm a big fan" you said shaking her hand before watching your friends cover. Once it was over you and kazuha took a taxi and you couldn't help but let out a small laugh "what's funny?" She asked and you looked at her "you don't need to be possessive" you said and she denied it "I wasn't being possessive I was just introducing you" "yeah right".

Eunchae
You were an special MC for music bank along with eunchae. You were interviewing nmixx and we're happy that you got to stand next to kyujin. They taught you the dance for roller coaster which you executed well and then you started talking about what was in the script until Lily asked you a question "y/n who's your bias?" At first you were shocked but answered "kyujin" you said and smiled while the members cheered for their maknae and eunchae said something "do you have a bias in le serrafim?" She asked and you smiled "chaewon" you said and she pouted causing you to laugh once the cameras turned off you went to eunchae to give her a hug "they might be my bias but they can't have me" you said and she smiled "I guess but I didn't know chaewon was your bias" "I lied" you said and she looked at you "who is it then?" She asked "Sakura of course" you said and she side eyed you "you can't be with Sakura anymore" she said letting out a small chuckle.

A/n: it might not be that good but hey its something