Chapter Six

Hiccup gave him a concerned look "It does?" He questioned the albino teen again. The teen stiffened in thought.

"Don't worry about it, it's really not your concern" He spoke mostly to himself. Or well trying to convince himself that he didn't need help with his situation. He had noticed he was getting tired and weaker after a long use of his weapon. But he had put it to him using his powers more then he used to rather then being drained by the weapon.

But know that he was thinking about it, every time someone he knew was around the age of eighteen they had grown weaker over a short period of time. He saw it happen to someone he was close to. Until the day took him away. He had been hoping he had survived but he had surly doubted it. They never were seen again.

"Hunter! It is my concern!" Hiccup snapped at him. "Your my little brother and I am meant to protect you from things"

"We are the same age" He said in a dumbfounded tone. Hiccup gave him an annoyed "And I am ninety percent sure that I kept you from harm when we were younger. Not the other way around" Hunter pointed out to him with a sigh. Hiccup rubbed his arm slightly. He couldn't deny that even if he wanted to.

" I know, but I... I want to be able to help you. But you're not going to let me are you. Without a fight anyways. I forgot how much like dad you are" Hiccup muttered. Hunter looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He really didn't want to comment and he really didn't want to get Hiccup involved with his problem. He knows what they are capable, so no he doesn't want him involved. "Please let, me help you"

"Last person who 'helped' ended up hurt and now is dead" He told him sternly.

"Foxy?" Hiccup questioned. Hunter went to open his mouth to respond, hiccup didn't let him "I maybe known for being surprisingly oblivious at times unless it concerns dragons. But I am not an idiot. I know your the Coyote and i know you and Foxy were close." He watched his brother's eyes go sharp, glaring into his soul. Hiccup backed up, feeling the fear he felt on Melody island. "Hunter..... I know you would never hur....."

In one movement the albino had had him pinned up against the clubhouse. "Really?! You think you know know me? You Don't know me Hiccup!! You Don't know anything about me or what I been through!!" He growled holding hiccup up by the neck. Hiccup chocked. Fear rushing through his body. He had really hit a nerve. But he was right one thing. He dropped Hiccup hard onto the ground when he heard the night fury growl. He went low to the ground. "You're wrong, I will hurt you, kill no" he spoke softly "Viggo was right, you shouldn't trust me" He stood up and walked off.

Hiccup sat on the ground letting an a deep breath. His dragon went over to him sniffing him. "I'm alright bud" Hiccup breathed out. His heart was racing. He heard fast movement. He saw the riders. "I'm fine. I pushed him." He spoke softly.

"He could have killed you!! He needs to go" Astrid told him sternly. "He is dangerous!"

"No" Hiccup shook his head "His hurt, we can't just let him leave. You and Hunter have never gotten along" Hiccup told her. "He is hurting more then physically, Please just don't try and scare him away, for my sake please, I haven't seen him for thirteen years"

"He told you not too..." Astrid tried, she didn't trust him, there was something off about the albino teen, it was unsettling, couldn't Hiccup see that? Maybe he could but wanted his brother back.

"Trust him?" Hiccup questioned her, he looked away slightly. "Look I don't know if I trust him or not. I know deep down i want to be able to trust him. But to do that, i need him to trust me" He wanted his brother more than anything, for twins it was different it was like a deep connection that they couldn't explain. He glanced at the Thorston twins, they would be the only ones that will understand what his going though. "Astrid, please let me try."

Astrid looked deeply into her leader's sorrow green eyes, this meant a lot to him. "Fine, but if he pulls a stunt like that again I will throw his ass off this island!" She warned him. "His your responsibility" She looked to the light fury who was sitting there watching them "What are we going to do with him? And I will be honest Hunter having that dragon can't be safe." Hiccup looked at the dragon, that was a point. But they couldn't exactly take the dragon away.

"Well He didn't want him" Fishlegs' reminded them. "He said so himself, but the dragon does generally care for him, so they must of bonded in their own, even if Hunter Hasn't realized it yet"

"The Fury Twins!!!" The Thorston twins shouted. Hiccup looked at them raising an eyebrow; before Tuffnut continued "You have a Night fury, and Hunter has a.... What did Viggo call it?" He questioned his twin sister.

"Light fury, or more accordly 'black light fury' which was weird right?" Ruffnut pointed out.

"Unless, they aren't normally black" Hiccup wondered looking at the light fury who had gotten up and was doing side steps to 'sneak away' from the riders to go after his human. Hiccup shock his head, this dragon was defiantly different. "I need to go and find Hunter, his in an unknown area it will make it harder for him to.." He was cut off by Heather.

"Let me go" She suggested. "Look he doesn't know me, and doesn't have an automatic or existing hatred for me, And you're to close to him" She pointed out to him. "So maybe he might do better with someone he doesn't know, plus i might be able to relate to a few things" She explained not giving Hiccup a moment to protests as she walked off into the forest with her dragon, the RazorWhip.

Hey sorry no updates on my stories, this chapter hasn't been notified so it is a bit messy XD I been busy with my assessments and exams so no time to update

Enjoy, let me know how you think

SoulFury