Updates on life

Life update!!!

Ohh boy, life to say has been hectic these last few months, I know thats how life goes, from uni course (IT) to passing of our beloved dog (aged 13, two days after Christmas) family issues with both my grandfathers (mum (Pop) and dads (grandad) fathers) getting unwell, grandad is on the mend I believe they sorted out the issue, not sure but doing better. My Pop (who I am not close with) his been having a lot of falls, dementia and covid at one point, his not good still I believe, no idea (mum my never gets told shit about what's going on, like he was in hospital for a week we were never told -.-, yes we are the outsiders of the family.

Getting a new puppy, his doing great, helped us heal from losing our other dog, Zorro his amazing, his smart, playful, loves cuddles, playtime with his rope, going to the dam and sleep ( yeah this dog can sleep, I had to pick him up this morning cause he goes outside during the day, and he would need the bathroom lol, but he snores ( i mean snores, when we went out to meet the pups, they were asleep and he was under the house and or we could hear was his snoring lmao, he also whines, barks and kicks in his sleep, his a very active sleeper) anyways I also work, so life has been a lot (not to mention my declining mental health ).

So story update.

I honestly dont know, I been thinking on where to take this story, I think I want to move it away from httyd storyline to keep it in tact, it will have Hiccup and the gang in it, but as clear side charaters as they aren't the main focus, but not sure if I should restart the story or keep it the same, any suggestions, I think I need Hiccups pov in it in the beginning but it slowly moves away from the riders once hunter leaves to find himself and wont see the gang again until after httyd 2. Just need suggestions on what to do in as a story of self discovery and moving from the past and learning to live with it.

So Suggections?