Beginning

The eternal conflict. A war raging between angels and demons with a sole purpose of taking the domain over humanity. Many have suffered the wrath of both evil and bad.

Seven archangels were sent by the higher heavens to end and seal the evil. These seven were among the strongest soldiers of Anu, the creator god who everyone stems from.

The first archangel. The archangel of protection, Heli. He is a warrior that is aligned with courage and strength.

The second archangel. The archangel that is responsible for protecting humanity against evil, Jino. He is the one who constantly guides humanity to the right path and away from evil.

Jaan, the third archangel. The archangel of strength. Much like Heli, he is also a warrior. The lead man of Anu's armies.

The fourth one, Solon. The archangel who is tasked to pursue evil and punish them according to the heavenly order. He is also referred to as the archangel of justice.

Jakah, the archangel of peace. Jakah is the one that balances the law of heaven and Earth. The archangel who forged the sword of peace that is embedded deep into the void realm where evil is present. As the archangel of peace, he monitors the demons of hell.

The sixth archangel, Noa. The one who guides the dead into the afterlife. Some like to call him the "Angel of Death."

And lastly, the archangel Shion. Nothing much is known about this archangel but one thing. He is the one who opposed the other archangels' plan on destroying the world and restarting it as a way to "save" the lands from corruption.

"Shion, in order to save humanity, a sacrifice must be made." Heli explained as he looked over to the angel in front of them.

Shion didn't budge a muscle. Instead, he gave them a look. A look of determination.

"We don't have to destroy something in order to create a new one. We just gotta find the flaw and fix it." Shion said as he peers over the seemingly peaceful world of mortals.

"They are just mere mortals. Corrupted from the beginning. Only a matter of time before they turn their backs against us." Jaan protested as he stood up from his seat.

But Shion didn't accept their judgement. No one is allowed to judge a race based on their past. A past that is way beyond their control.

"I would sacrifice my divine status in order to save them from your judgement." Shion mumbled before turning around to throw his spear towards their leader.

But the others quickly saw it, shielding Heli from the spear before Solon and Noa stepped in.

The three engaged in battle, before Shion ultimately lost. The two archangels restrained him as Heli approaches. Pain and hurt written all over his eyes.

"Your ignorance will be your downfall. It will be the higher heaven's downfall." Shion said before receiving a slap from Heli.

Everyone was silent before Shion looked at the leader's eyes, letting out a pained laugh before he was let go by the two.

"I will be the living proof of archangels and the heavens abandoning humanity. The same archangels they worship and pray to—"

"Enough!" Heli shouted before ripping Shion's gold armor and his wings, throwing them to the side before kicking him off the platform.

The once archangel of love, has now fallen, making his descent down to the mortal realm.

The archangels heaves a sigh, returning to their own stations as their former brother was exiled to the realm of the damned.