7

The others gathered around the youngest, wondering where his sigil went. The sigil is a mark that Anu gave to every angel. Every angel has their own sigil. Losing a sigil means losing one's immortality and unworthiness.

"Oh my– he's not...worthy anymore?" Jake mumbled as he looked at the youngest, who is visibly bothered by it.

"Without his sigil, he won't be able to return to the heavens." Jay added as he expressed his concern.

"Anu won't take pity on anyone who lost their sigils. They will be exil—"

"ENOUGH!!" Everyone went silent when Ni-ki screamed, even enough to shake Sunoo, who was still under Heeseung's sleep spell.

"N-Noa, calm dow–"

"How am I supposed to calm down, when all of you are talking about me being unable to return to heaven!" Ni-ki said as he stood up from his hospital bed.

He clenched his chest as he looked up at the slightly cloudy sky, tears on the verge of falling.

"Why me?! Out of all people, why me?!" He screamed as he started banging on the glass pane.

Even after his sigil is gone, his strength is still there. It's still the same. So with all his banging, the window shattered.

Sunghoon and Jake got a hold of him before he turned into a rampaging guy.

Heeseung sighed before looking at Jungwon. Jungwon immediately knew the gaze. He walked up towards Ni-ki before putting him to sleep.

"I can feel a lot of pain." Jake said as he looked at the youngest's pale face.

"Who could've done it? I mean, didn't we seal off all of the evil in every part of the world?" Jungwon said as he gets frustrated at their situation.

"We need help. This is something very serious. We need more than any mortal help...we need the mages." Sunghoon suggested. Heeseung looked at him, then back to Ni-ki before nodding.

"We'll bring him to one of the mages. I know she lives here." Heeseung said before walking out.

They all looked at each other before they decided to teleport with both Ni-ki and Sunoo.

After arriving at the said mage's place, Heeseung knocked three times on the wooden door before they were welcomed by the mage herself.

She looked at them with a surprised face, not expecting the archangels to visit her. She gladly welcomed them into her humble place, serving them tea.

"What brings you here, Heli?" She asked as she poured them some hot tea.

"Seraphi—"

"Yunjin. I go by Yunjin nowadays." She corrected as she stood beside the archangel leader.

"Yunjin. We need your help. Noa lost his sigil. And without it, he won't be able to return to heaven." Heeseung explained as he looked at the sleeping lad peacefully.

Yunjin furrowed her brows before walking towards Ni-ki, pulling the collar of his gown.

"We need a reading. It was not ripped from him. It was taken." She said as she hurriedly summoned her tarot cards.

She then started to light the candles, saying a few chants before doing the read on the youngest.

It was a normal read until she saw stuff she couldn't decipher where it was coming from. She tried opening her eyes, but felt like someone was shutting them down. She tried fighting it, until she saw a horned figure at a distance, alongside an army.

Yunjin shot her eyes open, looking at everyone with a scared and worried expression.

"Noa... he doesn't have much time left."