11

"What...?" Jake asked he looks at Heeseung, who had a really serious expression. More like, he is expressionless at the moment.

"Shion killed Jaan!" Jungwon shouted before collaping on the floor. Jake immediately went for him to comfort the younger one.

Sunoo looks at them with a worried and saddened face, not sure of how to react upon hearing the news.

"If Shion wants war. We will give him war." Heeseung said as he looks outside the window as the rain started falling, accompanied by lightning and thunder.

"This was all my fault. If I have listened to the divine, this probably wouldn't happen." Sunghoon said as he bites his bottom lip.

Heeseung looks at him with a raised brow before approaching him, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him on the wall with full force that it created a dent.

"How many times should we tell you that it was not your fault?" He asked with his eyes changing color. Sunghoon avoided his piercing gaze.

"Enough, both of you!" Jake scolded them. Heeseung puts Sunghoon down, not taking his gaze off of him as he walks inside his bedroom.

"Solon, I told you not to blame yourself. If it was your fault, then you probably would have fallen into darkness as well." Jake explained as he pats his shoulder.

Jungwon wipes his tears before looking at Sunoo who is giving him pitiful eyes.

"I think we should end this with Shion, once and for all." He said as he looks at Jake and Sunghoon.

"Heeseung is right. If he wants war, we will give him war." He mumbles before standing up.

Meanwhile, in the Sanctuary. Shion sits all mighty on a self made throne. Noa arrives at the place, bowing down to Shion.

"I have located where the sorcerer  named Barbes is. He goes by the name 'Beomgyu' now." Noa reported as he gives all the intel he have.

"You did me great honor tracking down that sorcerer. Now, it's time to get the keys to open hell up and invade the Celestial palace where all those puny angels are." Shion said with a smirk before letting out a laugh, playing with Jay's ring that he took before leaving hell completely.