3

Ni-ki quickly rose up from his sleep as if he was having a nightmare. The thing he saw in his dream, was eerily real. Jay stirs up from his sleep, looking at the youngest with annoyance, but soon softened when he saw his face.

"Noa, what's the matter?" Jay asks as he rubs the youngest's back.

Ni-ki looks at him with a terrified expression before shaking his head, even holding it as a sharp pain was present for a brief moment.

"He escaped hell..." He mumbled. Jay looks at him confusely. Soon, Jake woke up as well to comfort the youngest. And soon, everyone else has been woken up as well.

Now, they are all huddled up in the living room. The time sticks at 3:33 am.

"What did you saw in your dreams?" Heeseung asked as he leans against door frame of his room.

Ni-ki hesitates at first, but soon told them everything he saw in his dreams. The priest's death, the villagers brutalizing the priest, and that creature.

"He also said that 'he' escaped hell." Jay said as he looks at everyone.

"The only 'he' that we know of and is in hell is–"

"Shion." Heeseung cuts off. He then went to the balcony to look at the moonlited sky.

"But how is that even possible? It's just a dream, right? There's no proof of Shion actually escaping hell. If he did, then he would probably started a war already." Sunghoon said as he pulls the blanket up to his chest.

"It might be a dream....but it felt so real. I think we should check–"

"No. No one's leaving until I said so. We don't know if he is still there. But if he managed to escape, he is weakened. His heart is locked up above the highest point of the Crystal tower. And his wings are safely hidden from anyone." Heeseung explained as he closed the balcony doors.

"It's better if we actually check. Why don't we ask help from the other angels?" Jay suggested. Heeseung clicks his tongue before heaving out a sigh.

"Alright. But we must stick together. No one's leaving here." Heeseung mumbled before entering his room.

After comforting the youngest, they all slept in the living room until the sun has risen.

The morning came, and they all prepared for their usual activities. Much like mortlas, they too took on roles for themselves to better blend in with the human society.

Heeseung works as a CEO in his own company. Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake works under him. While Jungwon and Ni-ki are highschool students.

After sending the two youngest to school, they go to the office to start their job.

"Noa, are you still worrying about the dream?" Jungwon asked as they walked along the school corridor.

Ni-ki gives him a reassuring smile before shaking his head, letting the older lad knows that he is fine.

When they entered their class, they were quickly told to sit down as their professor was about to introduce someone.

"Okay people, quiet down. You all have a new classmate here. Uh, you can come in now." Their professor said before a guy with bloodshot red hair entered. Skin as white as snow and eyes brown as hazel.

Ni-ki's eyes widen, realizing that there is something foreboding in the new lad's persona. Him feeling like he knew who it was.

"Good morning, everyone! I am your new classmate. Kim Sunoo."