6

The next morning, Ni-ki woke up first. He looks around the plain white room and the people present inside. Jungwon and Sunoo.

"You're connected to him, aren't you? If not, then how can you look exactly like him?" He asked as he looked over at the sleeping boy on the couch.

He heaves out a deep sigh before standing up to open the curtains. The day was very peaceful. The ground wet from the slight rain last night.

"You're up early." Ni-ki quickly turned around to see Sunghoon leaning against the door frame.

How can he be surprised. Of course he can do that. He's a supernatural being. If he can, he will.

"Just my body, I guess." He simply answered before sitting back on his bed.

"Why are you here so early?"

Sunghoon chuckled before walking over to the sleeping red head, leaning close to his face to examine his features.

"So I can take good care of you three. How is he? Heli really knocked him out cold." Sunghoon said before brushing the stray hair on the lad's face.

Ni-ki saw this and decided to just ignore it. After all, Sunghoon and Shion were a......thing in their past lives. They both created a sanctuary for the people.

Shion, Noa, and Solon are the only angels out of the seven who are actually fond to humans. And quiet ironic that Noa and Solon are the ones who restrained Shion for Heli.

"Do you miss him?" Ni-ki asked. Sunghoon closed his eyes shut before standing up, looking at the sleeping lad before turning his head towards the youngest.

"It's been thousands of years, Noa. Sanctuary was the forbidden fruit of our union. And up to this day....I still blame myself for not stopping Heli." Sunghoon said before walking towards the glass window.

"But my rightful place is in the heavens. Heli did the right thing. He had became unpure. His heart were tinted and black. And his wings were quick to dissentigrate. We didn't even got the chance to place it on the altar." He explained as he remembered what happened vividly.

Ni-ki looks at his hands before looking back at Sunghoon. He stood up and joined the older guy, giving him a pat on his back.

"Shion...he is no longer the angel that we used to look at." He whispered. Sunghoon furrowed his brows as he looks at Ni-ki.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as he tries to shrug what the younger lad said.

"When I fainted on the campus restroom? I was actually following Sunoo. To see if he is Shion's vessel. But I did not catch anything. But instead, I saw him. He is nothing more than a demon himself. I felt his....suffering." Ni-ki said as he slowly teared up.

Sunghoon held both of his shoulders as he looks at him with a worried expression. Then, when he was about to fix his hospital gowm from sliding off his shoulders, he noticed something.

"Noa....where's your sigil?"