32

Third person - Michael's POV

‼️ CONTAINS THEMES OF SEXUAL ASSUALT‼️

The room was dingy and full of smoke as he walked through it. Shadows of women dancing on the stage illuminated the walls.

There was an obvious tent in his pants as he made his way through the room and stared at the women moving their bodies against poles.

He caught the eye of a woman who walked to the front of the stage and bent down to him. He handed her a few bills, and she pocketed them before stepping off the stage and leading him to a chair.

He sat down and the blonde beauty straddled his thighs, running her hands along his neck, arms, and chest before gyrating her hips over him

Michael frequently patronized this gentleman's club, all before, during, and after Ansley. While prostitution was illegal, he knew this place was a bit lacking in ethics, and he knew there were rooms in the back.

Just before the lap dance ended, he handed her two 100-dollar bills - the sign telling the stripper that the man wanted to fuck her.

She pulled the bills she'd earned from the evening and handed them to a bouncer before telling Michael to follow her, which he happily obliged.

She led him to a room and immediately she started pulling his pants off. His erect dick sprang free from his jeans and she gripped it in his hands and bent her head. He groaned as she wrapped her mouth around him, and gripped the back of her head, holding her down to his dick.

After a few moments, he came into her mouth. She wiped her lips off and stood up, where she peeled his shirt off him, and then pulled her nipple pasties and thong off.

Michael grabbed her hips and pushed her down on the bed, so her ass was facing him.

"Condom," she said, pointing to the bowl on the side of the room.

"Do you have any STDs?" He asked, gripping her ass cheeks in his hand.

"No. I'm very hygienic, despite what my profession says about me. And I'd like to remain STD-free."

Michael gripped the back of her neck and pushed her head into the bed. "I don't like wearing condoms. My wife used to ask me to wear them too," he said, remembering the first time he'd hit her for asking such an insulting question. "Don't ask again."

He kept his hand locked around the back of her neck and slid his dick between her ass cheeks before pushing inside her vagina. She bucked her hips against him and tried to yell, but her voice was muffled because of the mattress. The music outside of the room was too loud for the bouncer standing in the hallway to hear her muffled screams.

With his free hand, he slid his fingers to her anal opening and pressed two inside her. Michael broke past the initial resistance and continued to take her with his fingers, despite her groans of displeasure.

After a few more thrusts of his hips, he squeezed his eyes and moaned loudly as he came inside the beautiful blonde woman in front of him.

He pulled out of her and removed his fingers from her ass, and she tried to scramble off the bed, but he caught her and clamped her mouth shut with his hand before she could scream.

"I paid for an hour, beautiful," he said as he rolled her nipple between his fingers.

****

He walked into his bedroom and collapsed into his bed, exhausted from the evening he had. After taking the girl several more times, he kissed her lips and left her in a pile on the bed, not before slipping her another few hundred dollars for her silence. He wanted to be a repeat customer inside her body, but if she alerted the club bouncers, he wouldn't ever be let back in.