‹ Hidden heiress ›

Yujin gets everything she wants. Expensive bags, shoes, watches and all the accessories you can name. Their garage is even full of her cars.

Her life would be going around the mall, sitting and laying down on her bed in their huge castle-like house. Or having fun doing her dangerous hobbies.

Sports? Yes. She plays almost every sport and got lessons back then to play well.

Music? She loves that. She finds comfort in music ever since she was a kid. Guitar, piano, drums, violin.. she can play all that and many more.

She does well in academics too. Yujin's very talented and skilled yet.. she's reckless when it comes to spending money.

That's her parents' main problem aside from her bratty attitude. Not just that, she seems to have no plan of taking over their company.

Spending thousands of money everyday, her parents had enough.

They want their daughter to act properly and fulfill her duties. Yujin knows it well that she would be handling their business in the next few months. Of course the typical spoiled one she is, she said no not yet and walked out.

But they really had enough of that. It's been a year since she graduated yet Yujin hasn't told them a single plan of what she wants to do next.

Yujin's father was persistent to get his daughter to his position but he can't even convince her to act properly and take over.

They know how she can handle that, she's great. She's an Ahn. She's smart and all but why does she keep saying not yet?

Until he came to the thought of making Yujin an ordinary employee of theirs. An intern.

He needs to do this for the sake of his child. She has to be independent and be prepared.

Well, he hopes that their daughter will finally be responsible after being an intern and experiencing many things she's not used to. Hopefully she learns from those.

He won't stop keeping her as an intern if she doesn't work properly there. Yujin would stay there until he finally sees her improvement and that she's suitable enough to take over.

Not knowing someone will surely make her daughter change.

Yujin's real identity as the CEO's daughter will be hidden.

She will be an intern, a hidden heiress indeed.

Everything is purely fictional.

I apologize for my grammar/spelling errors in the story.

This is another 10-chapter fic.

Each chapter has 3-6k words.

Thank you!

-Euzu-