HH - 4

Minju dropped Yujin by her apartment building. The younger girl was eyeing her from time to time through the whole ride, Yujin didn't bother hiding it anyway. She noticed that Minju was taking glances at her too and it didn't fail to make her heart go crazy. She was just staring at her the whole time while smiling, smile even going wider whenever Minju's eyes meet hers. She's admiring her in every way possible. And she got to know a few things about her! Though Yujin doesn't know if Minju remembers all the things she have blabbered about herself. 

Little does she know Minju listened. In every single thing she said. Not only did she listen, she remembered. Though she was quite distracted by those dimples of Yujin's. She knows she's been staring and has been looking forward to seeing the latter smile. Just the smile, okay? Ignore the fact that she's been liking her presence. Minju has been finding herself smiling these days. 

Yujin waved goodbye the moment she got out of the car. She even signaled for Minju to go ahead so she waited for her to go first but then, the woman rolled down her window and stared at her.

Oh, did I forget something?

Minju diverted her eyes from Yujin's dimples to the girl's eyes that somehow seems to sparkle every time she looked at it. "Thank you for today. I liked your company. I'll look forward to your treat, Miss Ahn." Then she drove away, completely leaving Yujin in awe. Minju's not calling her intern off work though she would love to hear her name from her. That means she agreed having another meal together right?! She did! She told me she liked my company too! Oh my gosh. That's a step forward! I like you- I mean I liked your company too! Well I do like you!

Yujin went into her unit with a huge smile plastered on her face, she doesn't care if the people who came across her finds her weird because she's smiling alone. Ah, it's all because of that person. She immediately went to lay down on her couch the moment she entered her place and texted her friends.

Guys, she said she liked my company!!

Ryu: She liked Ahnjin? Wait, Ahnjin is already your company? Mr. Ahn handed it to you? What? When?

Fool! Ahnjin isn't my company yet. What are you saying.. it means she liked my presence!

Minjeong: Bet that you screamed in happiness. Calm your heart, my friend.

how'd you know?! But you know what.. she's so beautiful.

Ryu: Duh we don't know. We haven't seen her yet but thank goodness you're not texting, 'I'm so beautiful' anymore. Anyways, happy for you and this counts for a treat! Come on, Ahn Yujin!

Yujin called them and squealed the moment they answered. Her friends immediately put their phones away from their ears. They're used to it though it still surprises them from time to time. "She told me she's looking forward to my treat! Which means we'll be eating together again! any recommendations where?" Now she should really start preparing things up.

"You already got your salary?" Yujin shook her head. Next week, it may. It's her first salary through her hard work! Perhaps she'll buy something to her parents and friends, also their Manager Kim who helped her a lot without knowing. It's also the first time she didn't think of spending all her money just for herself. That's new.

"Then how would you treat her?"

"Card." She shortly replied with a smile. She was looking at the ceiling with her mind off to that particular woman again. She can't believe she's feeling all of these and it makes her really happy even just by thinking of her. It makes her heart all giddy.