HH - 8

Their department was casually talking in their cafeteria and of course their team manager wasn't there.

She's been pretty much like that for the past week. Oh when Minju's not around, they'll go back and tease their manager that she's just missing someone around that is why she's back to being so workaholic.

Minju's as strict and cold as ever but hey, she got the character development. They're thanking Yujin for that. She got quite friendly with her co-employees too. Sometimes she attends their gatherings.

Speaking of Yujin.. she's currently out of the country. Being the president means being busier than before, also Yujin's preparing for something.

She heard very great news and it is to be announced next month. Yujin had to go out of the country for four days with her father, another business thing. It's an important one so she can't refuse.

But hey, she tried her best and luckily.. she was able to come back in three days.

"Ahnjin group.. their names all have an Ahn and a Jin."

"Ahn Yujin.. oh we should have known! That's why it's called Ahnjin! Ahn Soojin, Ahn Seongjin, Ahn Yeonjin, Ahn Hyeongjin, Ahn Wonjin, Ahn Yujin! Oh wow. That's why she's somehow familiar because her father is Ahn Wonjin." From generation to generation. Their names are surely with Ahn+jin. It's a family thing. They resemble each other a lot.

"Goodness that's why Yujin's screaming expensiveness even if she's just wearing her casual work outfit before--"

"Hi! I heard my name." The mood immediately changed. Even though they were comfortable with Yujin back then, they were afraid that the girl would prefer things formal now.

"G-good afternoon ma'am." They all greeted and bowed, not expecting the president to be standing in front of their table. They thought she'll come back tomorrow.

"You guys can be casual to me when it's not work hours. Don't worry, I'm still the Yujin you guys know and call." Yujin smiles, they're close to her. She doesn't want to be distant from them. They're really kind people. Even without knowing her true identity, they treated her nicely.

"Really? We can do that?"

"Of course, I'm the boss anyway." She winked and instantly, everybody was comfortable again.

"You better explain everything to us! We were surprised! We asked you on your first day if you're connected to the Ahn's but you said no--"

"Unnie, I'll explain everything. Besides, I didn't say I wasn't though. It's my father's order to keep me as an intern and not to tell anyone about it, I'm sorry. I worked in your department as a training and because he wanted me to become independent."

"We understand. But you still owe us details." She said while the others agreed, smiling at their president.

Ahnjin will surely be in great hands.

-

Yujin entered a particular department as the employees greeted her, she greeted them back with a smile. She separated with them after 15 minutes earlier, she had to go somewhere and she wanted her former members to eat properly. They weren't eating much because they were asking too many why's and keep telling her to go on and on. She had to tell them to stop and eat first.

She knocked, trying to hide her smile from her excitement towards the person inside the office.

"Come in."

Minju didn't look and Yujin was just staring at her, the older has her brows furrowed again.

She would look if she's expecting that person but she thought she would still come back tomorrow. She's not expecting anyone today.