HH - 7

"Good evening, Minju." Yujin uttered with a huge smile on her face.

She is currently outside Minju's apartment building, waiting for her to come back from work but then Minju rolled her eyes and didn't answer. She has been expecting that voice for a week now. Yujin would only text once or twice (the fact that Yujin's really busy and her training has been so strict that her phone was taken away.)

Okay, she can't help but to sulk.

Minju can't deny that she missed Yujin being around because she clearly does. She's just sulking, a whole week she didn't see the latter. She still doesn't know why she resigned or if there's a problem. She's willing to help her or lend her shoulder but the girl haven't told her anything. Not like she's obligated to and Minju knows that. She's just concerned and worried about Yujin.

Minju continued walking ahead, ignoring the calls of a certain woman.

"Hey, I'm only here for a few minutes!" And that's when she decided to stop on her track. Facing back Yujin who she saw has a smile plastered on her face. Instantly her heart warmed up, that annoyance faded a bit. Too much for missing that smile of hers. Too much for missing her.

"What?"

She walked towards the latter with the bouquet of pink tulips in her hand. "I said I just went here quick. I missed you though I have to go now.. I wanted to see you even for a bit." Yujin mumbled before handing it to the older girl, she didn't refuse it. She's very vocal about her feelings towards Minju.

She sneaked out of her training because she misses this person so much. Her training was quite far away, her father had business there so she had to come with him.

Yujin really remembers all her favorites. Even these flowers that she loves.

Minju's frown went away and turned into a soft expression. "Right away?"

"I knew it, you've missed me!" The next thing Yujin knew was that she was hit by her arm. Okay, Minju's always like that. That's probably going to become her love language. "Ow!"

"N-no I didn't! Who missed you? Not me!"

"Deny it all you want but I'm really sorry. I have to go now. I'll be back in a week, okay?"

"What why?" And Yujin smiled. Saying she doesn't miss her when her grip is tightened on her shirt. Minju's eyes and expression speaks a lot.

"I'll explain next week, don't worry. I've been very busy even if I badly want to text and update you but I'll do my best and make more time--" Yujin was interrupted by a call. No other than her father. She just sneaked out for a few minutes to see this frowning woman. Yujin sighed before typing something to him and placing her phone back in her pocket.

She badly wanted to see Minju and this is the only time possible since she'll be training again so much tomorrow which means she'll be fully guarded by her father.

"What is it?"

"I'll tell you everything next week. Don't miss me too much."

"I won't."

"Oh I know you will. Can I hug you? I feel exhausted." She's been in the office all day. Paperworks, computer, hearing lots of things she has to put in her brain because she'll take over the company next week. She's really exhausted but it's fine. It's all for the sake of herself and everyone else.

Minju's silence means yes. Yujin knows that.

She hugged her tightly and received soft pats from Minju. More process each day. It made her smile.