HH - 2

Yeongjun called for everyone's attention. Everyone turned their heads with curiosity. They've been hearing about the new intern for a week, wondering what she's like and if she's great with work. No one can even intern or work at Ahnjin unless you've graduated with really really high grades or have done a great job at your past work with clean records.

Most people dream of being an employee there, especially at Ahnjin's main.

AJN supermarket, Ahnjin mall, Ahnjin hotel, Ahnjin air, Ahnjin restaurant, Ahnjin resort, you name it all. You'll just be surprised that they own that kind of business too. Ahnjin group is that big.

"I met our newly recruited intern at the elevator. She was lost but anyway this is Ahn Yujin, please take care of her." He cleared out knowing there will be rumors about the president's secretary going to a certain department just to introduce an intern? There's no way there won't be rumors. He clapped making the rest follow.

Yujin who was swirling her hair ignored everyone's stares on her. She continued being silent and looking away until Yeongjun slowly tapped her back, signaling her to say something.

Her eyebrows flinched, she just wanted to roll her eyes.

She hates introducing herself to others.

The woman sighs before standing up properly and bowing a little. "Good morning, I hope to get along with all of you." She uttered with a fake smile plastered on her face. But luckily, her co-workers smiled back, greeting her right away.

They were impressed with her looks, her smile too not knowing it was a fake one.

"Then have a good day, I will have to go now. Please give our new employee a warm welcome." Yeongjun smiled before giving Yujin one last look as if he's saying for her to act nicely. He knows the young heiress can't control that attitude of hers. So he hopes and prays for everything to go well or else he's also doomed.

When Yujin thought it will be quiet, she was crowded. Everybody in the room stood up from their seats just to go to her.

"Yujin-ssi, you're an Ahn.. are you related to the Ahn's?"

Yujin's eyebrow arched with the question. Her arms naturally crossed, it's a hobby of hers. Now she saw how the rest nodded to the question, wanting to know too. Her aura and the way she looks impresses them. She sort of reminds them of the great Ahn Wonjin, Ahnjin's current president.

Well of course she would. Little do they know who she really is. Between her mother and father, people around them especially their relatives says how much Yujin resembles her dad.

"Pardon? What do you mean the Ahn's?" Don't tell me they know..

"Thank goodness you're not. An Ahn wouldn't even work as an intern. They're on the top in this industry why would they even bother. Anyway, welcome! You're very young and pretty, it's nice to have you in our team. I'm Lee Eunmi!" She took her hand out, asking for a handshake while Yujin stared at it.

When she meant to stare, it was at least for thirty seconds. A very long time to cause them an awkward atmosphere. Yujin hates talking with new people and even more in having physical touch with them. A no for her.

She was hesitating if she would take it or not. Lots of words by her parents entering her mind.

It's okay, Yujin. It's just a simple handshake. Be nice to them and blend in. Yujin thought as she releases a sigh and faked a smile again. Just a quick handshake.

In the end she remembered her father's words. She has to be friendly and nice. That's the thing she doesn't want to be though. Why do I have to be nice to strangers? They're strangers right? But fine.