HH - 9

"Make sure to bring those boxes over there."

"Yes ma'am-- I mean yes grandma!"

"Good. By boxes, I meant all of it, okay?" Yujin nodded and bowed before proceeding to put one by one inside the house. There were lots of boxes, probably stocks or groceries because Minju's grandmother are selling things at the market even though Minju can provide them enough.

Their house is average, it was very homey inside. It was small back then but of course Minju chose to renovate it and make it bigger. Her grandma prefers it to be average than to be bigger. It's just the three of them anyway, Minju rarely comes home too. She even offered them to go with her back in the city but her grandmother refused. She thinks they'll be just a burden to her.  She told Minju that she can just take the twins instead but the two refused, not wanting to leave their grandma all alone. That's why they end up staying here with Minju working at the city and provide for them. 

"Do you think grandma knows she's putting the Ahnjin princess do all that?"

"Speaking of.. does she know who she is?!" The twins looked at each other, confused and wondering. Their grandma doesn't like using her phone, she just uses it whenever Minju calls. Neither does she watch TV often, she's busy working at the market or taking care of the twins.

The surgery took place right away, it finished sooner than expected and even though the doctor insisted for their grandma to rest for two days, she didn't bother and went home immediately after a day.

They had to take a taxi since Yujin told her assistant to bring her car the day Minju's grandma leaves the hospital, yet they didn't expect Mrs. Kim to be so stubborn and leave a day before.

They can't win her over.

Now she's here. The old woman sure is resting, but she's making Yujin do all that work.

Yujin also paid for the hospital bills, Minju insisted over and over to tell her how much so that she can pay but she just won't tell. She told her the company had it covered when it was her who paid it. Well Minju knows that of course. But Yujin having that puppy eyes on her that day made her give up. Okay, that was hard to resist. She can't do that at all. 

Instead, she said thank you multiple times and to repay her one day. Minju asked her to tell her if she wants anything and that will count as a payment. Yujin couldn't say no anymore, Minju was already frowning at her.

She doesn't want anything else, being with her is enough.

The twins were busy observing Yujin go inside and out of the house, as much as they wanted to help her, their grandma would glare at them and signal them to not do so. 

Oh grandma's being so cruel again.. she's scaring unnie's suitors away every time! Well.. unnie didn't like any of her suitors before anyway

They were just stare standing when suddenly their sister came into the picture. Minju was holding a bottle of water, an extra shirt and a towel.

What in the..

The twins could only observe more, their eyebrows rising in sync with what they're seeing.

Does unnie think we don't see them here? Eun thought.

They were by the door, quite far so Minju probably thought they don't see them but hey, it's very visible that she gave all those to Yujin and even wiped her sweat with the towel!

That's a first!

"Eul.. I think they like each other. Yujin unnie already told us about her feelings sincerely but unnie.. she hasn't yet. But look! What's with those eyes?! She's clearly smiling too! with or without my glasses I can see her smile from here."