HH - 6

The past few months were exciting that the calendar on Yujin's door was forgotten. On her first week, she used to count the days till six months to go back to the usual lifestyle she has. But hey, who would've thought she'd be so happy with this one?

Her parents who shrugged off her unusual behavior, how their daughter used to text them again and again to decrease the days of her living away and working as an intern. All they get now is updates, mostly pictures.. pictures of Yujin smiling everytime.

Of course they're glad. They thought they would regret this decision since they know Yujin is not used to it and she's their only daughter but.. all they see is happiness from her.

They haven't asked yet and surely, they are happy with whatever is going on with their child.

-

After the trip, everything is going well. Yujin who still buys their favorite strawberry frappe from time to time. The sticky notes became like they're communicating through it too!

And whenever Minju goes to work and they greet her? Oh she would notice the slight upwards of the corner of Minju's lips whenever their eyes would meet. Ah, Yujin was about to faint.

Months went by quickly, literally that it has been five months. Yujin didn't count and didn't care about it anymore. Not like she wanted.

The thought of missing her fabulous clothes, cars, accessories and her limited edition things didn't bother her that much anymore. Well of course she misses those! But who cares if just seeing that someone alone makes her day already?

"I think this goes here.. this is the file Mr. Tan gave to me, it wasn't input." Yujin uttered and leaned closer.

She was called over by their Manager, everyone else is on lunch break and here they are.. together again.

And one thing in process, sometimes Minju would sit in their team table and eat in the cafeteria often now! All thanks to Yujin the intern.

Minju scans it carefully, that's why it felt like something was missing. Yujin was right.

And to add, Yujin's improved so much that her work was great. Receiving compliments everytime. Sometimes the other employees would ask her if she worked somewhere else before Ahnjin and she would shake her head. Basically she would be great in it if she got the focus. She's a fast learner too! She's very intelligent in fact. Must be her Ahn bloodline who's full of business.

"Oh.. you're right." Minju mumbled. Seriously, this is a little mistake. Too much for being out of focus lately.

"I learned from the best." Yujin winked, earning a small hit in her shoulder.

And now Minju noticed their intimacy. Yujin was beside her with her head leaning forward, so close.

It tensed her up of course! Minju moved like she flinched. This is bad, there goes her heart beating so fast again.

We can say that Minju's still on the denial stage. It'll take her time but once she realizes, you'll know how she loves.

-

Minju sighed as she sat on the floor. The television opened with chips and snacks scattered on the floor with her friends sitting against the couch. The loud voices of her three friends echoed around. "How do I.." They all looked at her. Minju looked off since the moment they came here.

To be exact, ever since last month and they've been wondering why. She wasn't distant around her friends or nothing but there was something different about her.