Chapter 6

Putting smut in this chapter just for lanadelreysrealgf

July 1st, 2023

Please please please please come over! I text Maria frantically. I haven't seen her in two days because she's been so busy with work and a full time tutor for science when Amelia couldn't help.

Leaving now! Maria responds in less than a minute. It's only 7 AM but we need to utilize every minute Amelia isn't home. Don't get me wrong I like Amelia but I'm not sure I feel comfortable making out with Maria (and more) when she's home.

Within 10 minutes I hear a knock on the front door. I spring out of my bed and run to the door to reveal Maria standing there holding her phone and Carmax chapstick. I throw my arms around her quickly and hold her tightly. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist.

"I've missed you so much!" She says running her fingers through my hair and kissing me softly.

"It's been two days." I say giggling.

"Don't act like you haven't missed me." She says as I kick the door shut and cary Maria to my room. She shuts the door as I cary her in and throw her on the bed. She grabs my by the wrist and pulls me down next to her. She flips on top of me, straddling my legs. "Hey." She says pulling her hair back and smiling.

"Hi." Spills out of my mouth before our lips connect. I place my hands gently on her hips guiding her body. I place one hand on her jaw as our tongue fight for dominance.

I flip her over on to her back and smile proudly. I lift my black tank top over my head and toss it on the floor. After the first day I met Maria and Amelia say all of my cuts, I've stopped. After seeing the look in Maria's eyes, I couldn't hurt her anymore. It's been three weeks that Ive been clean.

Maria grabs my waist and moves her hands up to unhook my bra letting it fall down my arms. She moves her hands down to the buttons of my jean shorts and lightly unbuttoning them and unzipping them. I life my leg up to slide them off then lift my other leg up. She throws the jean shorts on the floor then flips me onto my back and straddles me.

She smiles down at me before admiring my breasts. She drags her hand down my stomach leading to my now drenched underwear. She drags her finger up my covered slit and grins wildly. I flinch under her touch as she moved from my pussy to my breasts. She begins sucking my left breast at she teases the other with her finger. I groan at her marvelous hands.

She starts traveling down from my breast to my stomach kissing me gently. She leaves little hickeys and marks from sucking my skin. Finally she reaches my waist band as my black underwear fills with arousal. She hooks her finger around the band and pulls them down slowly as I groan in anticipation.

She pulls them all the way off and tosses them to the ground before returning to my pussy. She reaches her thumb to my clit, flicking it gently causing me to moan ferociously. She giggles then moves her mouth to my entrance. She licks from the bottom of my ass to the top of my lips. My stomach flutters as I lock my legs around her neck.

She then dips her tongue in the pool of arousal causing me to squirm. She licks around my entrance as she flicks my clit gently and I feel as if I could cum right now. She grabs both of my thighs with her hands and spreads my legs out before shoving her face back in. She shoves her tongue inside me and my hips buck in surprise.

She giggles sending vibrations through me. She continues shoving her tongue in and out of me as her nose brushes against my clit. I groan in pleasure throwing my hips up and shoving her face deeper into my arousal dripping pussy.

"Yeah yeah yeah fuck fuck fuck Maria please ughhh!!!" I yell as I feel my climax approach. My legs start to shake, grasped in Maria's hands, and Maria starts going faster. "Fuck fuck FUCK FUCK UGHHH!!!" I scream as I cover her mouth in my juices.

She continues licking me as I orgasm and causing me to flinch. She moans at my taste once again sending vibrations coursing through my body. She lays next to me and tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smiles. She lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me as I try and recoup.