Chapter 7

⚠️TW for substance abuse, self harm, disordered eating, self harm, abuse, domestic violence, sexual assault, and more. Take these seriously!⚠️

July 4th, 2023

⚠️HUGE TW FOR RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

He pins me against the white door painted in small pink and purple flowers and forces his lips to mine. His mouth tastes of dip and his steel wool beard gives me rub burn across my face. He snakes his hands behind my princess dress and unzips it, letting it fall down my shoulders and onto the purple carpet covered in toys.

He lifts me up and carries me to the bed, made perfectly with flowered sheets and my favorite stuffed koala. He pins my shoulders with one hand and drags his hands across my pre-pubescent 'breasts' if you could even call them that.

"You're becoming quiet the young lady." He says grinning at my under developed body. He moves his huge meat mitts down to my days of the week underwear. Todays pair is Tuesday even though it's Friday but mom hasn't done laundry in days.

He pulls them down and off my legs with one finger and brings them to his face. He inhales deeply and smiles with one hand rubbing his bulge. He tosses them to the floor as my exposed body lays in-front of him, silent in fear.

He reaches down to his ripped blue jeans and fumbles with the button and fly, excited to fuck the the 10 year old in front of him. I've know him a while, or at least a while for a child. About 6 months. At first he was my moms dealer but now they're "dating" or at-least "fuck buddies".

Ever since the first day I met him, sitting on my living room couch, beer in hand and some sports game playing, he's always looked at me differently. Maybe it was because my body was growing faster then my moms money was coming in. At 10 years old I was wearing my moms halter tops and mini skirts and high leather boots. Most people called me slutty or a whore but not Tom.

Tom always called me sexy or beautiful which was much better than slutty. He always eyed me up, making sure I saw him shove him hand in his pants and moan as he stroked his dick looking at my body. Next was the inappropriate touching that he was so very fond of. A hand on my exposed hips as he walked past me, shoving his bulge into my ass, twirling my hair on his fingers, and placing his hand on my thigh when he made me watch movies with him.

I never thought it would all result in this. He pulls the belt out of his jeans and lays it next to me while sliding his jeans off his legs. He lays on top of me, his erection hidden in his light grey boxers pressed against my thighs as he forces his tongue into my mouth. I screech in disgust knowing no one can hear me. Moms at her fifth job this year and told Tom to watch me.

"Don't act like you don't like it my little Claire Bear." He says stroking my hair.

"I don't like it! Stop!" I scream knowing he won't listen. He sits up on his knees and grabs the belt sitting next to him.

"One more word out of you and you're getting beat." I whimper in fear as he places the belt down and pulls his boxers down. His 7" cock springs out, staring right at me. My eyes widen in fear as he grins at his size. He moves his body up to my face and touches my lips with the tip. I try to keep my lips closed but he moves his hand to my mouth and pries it open.

"Now now Claire don't be a bad girl. You don't want to make me mad do you?" He says sending fear through my bloodstream. I shake my head no in fear of getting the belt and he smiles. "That's what I thought now open wide." I do as he says and open my mouth wide, not thinking I had any other choice. He sticks it in so far it touches the back of my throat and I gag. He laughs and tells me to shut my lips on his dick. I do as he says and he thrusts in and out of mouth quickly.