CHARACTER'S

Main male lead  -> Arjun Rao

His father -> Kuldeep Rao

His mother -> Kajal Rao

His younger sister -> Tannu Rao

His bestfriends -> Mayank Shekhawat

Main female lead -> Noor Malik

Her father -> Krishan Malik

Her mother -> Reena Malik

Her elder brother -> Ayan Malik

Bestfriend -> Tannu Rao and Ishu Malhotra

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••

Noor Malik 18 years old inocent girl , she's a rare beauty with brownish eyes and whitish skin, black long straight hairs complementing her looks. she's completing her graduation in one of the most popular University of India , University of Hyderabad  in Telangana. Her father Krishan Malik is DSP while brother Ayan Malik is involved in business with his maternal uncle Kuldeep Rao and mother Reena Malik is House Manager . Noor is there little princess and they did the great job in protecting her from worldly dangers and preventing her innocence, she's childish, bubble , smart and talkitive girl and oh how can we forget her craze for food and coffee... coffee is life * wink *

Arjun Rao 20 years old handsome man , he's completing his higher studies in University of Hyderabad . he's student of MBA last year and is also helping his father to manage business side by side , when it comes to his personality then he's really a decent, well mannered and calm person ...well until he's not angry which is rare cause he's always in angry mode and no one can handle it except one.
He don't like to talk much ,only do when needed and don't like to take shit from others , he's really short tempered man and what can trigger him no one knows, he don't like to interact with people and always present himself cold and rude in front of unwanted outsiders whereas when it comes to his family he's a very cheerful person who love his mother Kajal Rao more then his life , respect and wanted to be like his father Kuldeep Rao and always tease and annoy his little sister Tannu Rao. He love his family too much to say no to anyone of them ....