25

In the expansive courtyard of Rao  mansion, the air was charged with anticipation as the family prepared for the grand Holi celebration. The sun cast a warm glow over the scene, illuminating the vibrant colors of the decorations that adorned every corner. Servants scurried around, ensuring everything was in place for the extravagant affair.

The family, dressed in resplendent traditional attire, gathered at the center of the courtyard. Elders donned rich silk sarees and intricately embroidered kurta-pajamas, while the younger generation embraced the festivities with equally elegant but more vibrant ensembles. Laughter and chatter filled the air as the joyous occasion unfolded.

A long table adorned with an array of delectable delicacies stood against one side, promising a feast fit for royalty. Trays of sweets, savory snacks, and refreshing drinks awaited the indulgence of the family and their esteemed guests.

As the celebration kicked off, servants began distributing trays of vibrant colored powders, known as "gulal." The atmosphere became electric with the rhythmic beats of music, prompting family members to join the lively dance. It was a spectacle of unity and jubilation, a true manifestation of the spirit of Holi.

Noor, adorned in a resplendent lehenga, and Arjun, in an intricately embroidered kurta, he hold her wrist and take her away to a secluded corner of the courtyard. Their eyes locked with an unspoken understanding.

Surrounded by the intoxicating fragrance of blooming flowers, Noor and Arjun shared a private smile. Arjun gently cupped Noor's face, and with a twinkle in his eye, he smeared a bit of bright red gulal on her cheek, colouring her in his colour. Noor laughed rubbing her cheek against his making him chuckle, her melodious voice blending seamlessly with the music that echoed through the air.

She hold his wrist and run towards dj floor, the colors on their clothes mirrored the vibrant hues of their connection, and every stolen glance spoke volumes. As they swayed to the music, the world around them faded, leaving only the rhythmic beat of their hearts and the kaleidoscope of emotions they shared.

  Holi, the festival of colors, had transformed into a canvas for the palette of their love.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the revelry, Noor and Arjun rejoined the family, their secret interlude adding a subtle glow to their already radiant expressions.

The mansion's courtyard transformed into a spectacle of colors and emotions. Waves of red, blue, and green powders danced through the air, creating a kaleidoscopic masterpiece. A fountain adorned with flower petals and vibrant dyes became a centerpiece, where family members gathered to share heartfelt embraces and laughter.

As the festivities reached their peak, Arjun's senses were dulled by the effects of intoxication. The vibrant colors seemed to blur, and the joyous chaos transformed into a surreal dance.

He was dancing crazily with mayank who's same as him isn't much in his senses , his eyes fall on noor who's little away from him and then his eyes fall on a guy beside her , she doesn't seem comfortable to him. In this altered state, Arjun's normally composed demeanor gave way to a surge of raw emotions.

A surge of protectiveness coursed through Arjun's veins. With a determined stride, he approached the scene, his eyes narrowing in on the unwelcome guest. The courtyard, once filled with joy, seem silent as Arjun's piercing gaze met the intruder's

" Take your hand off her " Arjun said in very cold and low voice, but that person just raised his eyebrows which fueled his anger even more, he hold the hand of that guy from noor's shoulder and twisted it little by little making him wince in pain and a painful yell left his mouth taking attention of other people

But like Arjun can't seem to see anything anymore, in his mind earlier scene is Playing like a broken tape, her uncomfortable look and his audacious move, he punched him on face making him fall on floor but he didn't left him and keep punching and kicking him

As the commotion unfolded, servants rushed to intervene, attempting to separate the warring parties. Arjun, fueled by a mix of adrenaline and anger , struggled against the restraining hands

" Leave me , how dare he touch her" he shouted struggling to get free

" How dare he even look at her , MY FUCKING WIFE "

" What?!!" Arjun's father asked in confusion making tannu shiver

And noor gasped looking at her parents....