why she is angry

Shaurya say nothing...he stend behind anokhi and hold her hand and help her to flying the kite..anokhi was so shocked ...and shugun was watching those from behind

Shaurya: aaj raat mai tumhare liya ek jaga par wait karunga ....

Anokhi: agar mai nahi gayi tho ...???

Shaurya:agar tum nahi bhi jawoga ...tho mai tumhare liya wait karunga ...or ha aap aap maat karo mai budda nahi hu tum keh kar bulau

Saying this shaurya leave from there...

At night everyone was eating dinner and then they plan to play a game ....by playing the game shaurya get a question that if he like any girl here ...shaurya look at anokhi and say yes ....

First anokhi was shocked that why he look at her...but then shaurya again get a question that does he like her from a long time....at that question shaurya again look at anokhi and say yes but anokhi and all of the other members think he talk about shugun .....actually here anokhi don't remember many things about her childhood ....

So after the game everyone went to sleep ...anokhi and shugun sleep together in a tent ...anokhi look at shugun and saw she was asleep ...then she remember that shaurya told her that he'll wait for her in a place and he also text her and told her to came at the side of the beach ..

So anokhi quietly get up and went to meet him ....but actually shugun wasn't asleep ...she was just acting ...when she saw anokhi went outside she also follow her ....

But the sad thing is that anokhi look behind and when she saw shugun she was shocked and asked

Anokhi: app yaha...kucch chahiya kiya aapko ?

Shugun : are nahi nahi ...mai ...tho.... bas ....woh walk karne ke liya nikle thi...chalo ham ek saat walk karte hai .....

They both was walking but suddenly shugun fall down....because she twins her lag ....anokhi went down and trying to help her ...but she stoped her and told her to sit beside her ...

Shugun: chalo ham kucch der baat karte hai ...

Anokhi look at the sky and saw the moon...she smile and say

Anokhi: aapko pata hai bachpan mai na mere ek friend tha ...woh muje kehta tha agar tum aasman mai 2 moon dek te ho tho jisai tum piyar karte ho woh tumsai kabhi bhi dur nahi jata hai ...

Actually shaurya told her that...when her father was die she was so sad so shaurya made a card moon and told her that her father is always with her he'll never leave her ....

And like childhood today shaurya again made a card moon so that he told her that he is her childhood friend....

But at that time he got laxmi's phone call ...he awnser the call and asked her what happen

Laxmi: shugun or anokhi tent mai nahi hai....mai ne unlogo ko bahar jate hwa dekha tha...par woh abhi bhi nahi aaye ...

Hearing this shaurya run from there and went to find anokhi....

Here shugun told anokhi that she likes shaurya and know him about 12 years ...

Shugun : par uske pas mere feeling samajne ke liya time he nahi hai ....woh tho aapna kam lekar itna busy tha ....or tho or usne aaj tak kice bhi larke ke taraf dekha bhi nahi ....

Anokhi: Kiya aapne unhai propose kar liya hai ...

Shugun : nahi ...par bohot jaldhi kar lungi ...or ha tum hamare bich mai aane ke kosis bhi maat karna ....

Hearing all of this anokhi become sad and wanted to cry .....

At that time everyone reach there ....seeing anokhi shaurya become happy and wanted to hug her but shugun stop him and say to help her ....shaurya didn't say anything and help her to get up ...

But anokhi was so sad so she went away from there shaurya saw that he hold shugun's hand to rohit and run behind her ...and hold her hand...but anokhi free her hand from him and say

Anokhi: 2 mahine ke milne sai aap isay piyar maat samaj lena ....mai bas aapke colleague or paroce hu ...uss jadha kucch nahi

Saying this anokhi leave from there with laxmi ...but shaurya didn't understand anything...that why she told him like that ...