is the person is shaurya ???

The next day ayush anokhi's moms came to sabherwal hospital to do their therapy....ayush was so shocked to see them here ...he was trying to stop them because if they went inside they will see anokhi ....but both of them didnt stop amd went inside .....

ayush hurryly call anokhi but she didn't saw it....cause she was talking with a nurse ....

when she saw ayush call her she pick it up ....but it's too late ...cause her mom was standing in front of her....seeing her here she become unconscious ...

So shaurya treatment her ...so after sometime she become conscious ...shaurya saw that and call anokhi ...

Anokhi's mom was so angry at her ..she asked her why she is here ....why she lie with her ....

But anokhi start her melodrama and fake crying ...sawing her crying she stop angry with her and say

A/M: dek to mat ...or the bol tu yaha kiya kar rahe hai?

Anokhi: mai ...mai yaha ek ...ek nurse ..ke kam karte hu

A/M : oh ....tho tu kab wapas jayegi ?

Anokhi: mai ne waha aapna ghar bach diya hai ..mumma

Hearing this she again became angry and start beating her ...listening their shouting ayush his mom and shaurya come there ...ayush's mom understanding anokhi's mom she sat she have many one ...who will take care her ....

Anokhi: ha ..mumma aapko koy pareshani nahi karna padega....aap chale jaye

A/M: kiu ? Agar mai aahe gaye hu ...tho kucch din reh tho jau...

Anokhi: tik hai...ab caliya ghar ...

Anokhi take her mom to her house ...but before she got them inside she stop them and say

Anokhi: mumma aap pehli bar aaye hai ..aap yaha ru kiya mai andar sab kucch tik karke aati hu

Saying this she close the door and start hiding her law's books ....then she open the door ...seeing her house her mother became very happy ....cause it was so cute and beautiful....she became more happy when she come to know that it's shaurya's flat also he is her neighbour ....

She say that she will not say her to go back she will stay here ...anokhi became very happy and hug her ...actually she thought if they stay close then they will start like each other ....cause she like shaurya very much ...also our shaurya dressed very handsomely....

So that night shaurya called them in dinner ....and here after coming anokhi's mom get know about every thing his back ground ..his hometown everything anokhi was trying to stop her but she didn't ...she asked

A/M: waisa tumhai kaise larke pasand hai ?

Shaurya look at anokhi and say

Shaurya: jo larki ya pink colour ke top or white pent pehante hai ...

Hearing this anokhi quietly leave from there cause she was wearing this colour of cloth and went to kitchen ....

And here anokhi's mom asked shaurya

A/M: kiya tum sach mai anokhi ko pasand karte ho ?

Shaurya: je..mai usse bohot pasand karta hu ..and I promise mai usske bohot acche sai kayal rakunga ...

Hearing this she became very happy and impressed at him

So that night after come back from shaurya's house ..anokhi get a massage from a someone who called her mishti ...anokhi thought it's her laddu (shaurya) she became very happy that finally she found him ....

Guys part-24,25 and 26 is updated on my YouTube channel and part-27 is on the way ...also if someone watch my new 2 storys then please tell me you it was .....Please..and also if you all wanted to read early then go to my YouTube channel and subscribe it cause I always update storys on YouTube first and then wattpad.....