part-47

When she went to hall she was shocked and look behind ...cause shaurya was come out from washroom after taking shower and he was in a towel without shirt .....

Shaurya: kiya hua???..... picha kiu mud gaye ho ???

Anokhi: tum shirt kiu nahi pehna ho ? Aisa kon rehta hai gar mai ....

Shaurya smile seeing her reaction ....he slowly take his shirt and wear it...without letting anokhi know about it ....and decided to tease her

Shaurya: kiu kiya hua? Agar mai aisa rahu tho?

He said whole coming close to her ...

Anokhi: koy bhi aa sakte hai ghar mai ...tum kiya chahte ho woh log tumhai aisa dekha ?

Shaurya hug her from behind....as anokhi's cheek become red ...

Anokhi: k ....kiya ...kiya kar rahe ho ?

Shaurya: kiu aapne girlfriend ko hug kar raha hu....

Anokhi: aisa shirtless kon kice ko hug karta hai ????....chalo choro ...or jake shirt peh....

She turn back and saw he already wear it ... as shaueya start laughing....anokhi get angry and start hitting him on his chest ...she make a cute pout and say

Anokhi: muje chira kiu rahe tha ....bohot gande ho tum ....

Shaurya hold her hand ...and pull her towered him by her waist ....anokhi was shocked by his sudden movement ....some water drops from his hair on her cheeks .....shaurya land towered her cheeks and kiss on the place where the water was dropped.....

Anokhi: k_ kiya ...k_kar rahe ho ???

Shaurya: kiu??? Romance ....

Anokhi: kitne besharam ho na tum ....

Shaurya Pull her more into him and asked

Shaurya: kiu? Kiya ...keya mai ne ???🙄🙄

Anokhi: kiya nahi kiya hai woh puccho....

Shaurya: accha ji....

Anokhi: hanji

Shaurya went towered her to kiss her on her lips ...butttttttt

"Ahhhhhhhh"

Hearing the sound they both get separated and run towered to anokhi's house and saw laxmi ...anokhi knows that laxmi is having a hard time so she asked her if she is ok or not ???

But laxmi was behaving like she is all right and cool ....she say that she have so many works to do and leave from there ...anokhi understand that she is not ok ...so she told shaurya that he should told rohit if he don't love her then he will stay away from her ....because she is not ok ....shaurya also agree ....

So after eating breakfast together anokhi drop shaurya to his hospital ....as soon as she stop the car ...shaurya look at her with his innocent eyes ...

Anokhi: kiya ????

Shaurya sign her to kiss him

Anokhi: bilkul bhi nahi ...log kiya kahenga??

Shaurya didn't say anything ....he just place his lips on her ...anokhi trying to push him ....but after some time she also kiss him back ....

Shaurya: ab mai chalta hu ...bye....cutie

He kiss on her cheeks and get out from the car ...anokhi hold her cheek where he kiss and say

Anokhi: pagal....

Shaurya was checking some patients mainwhile he got a call from his father ...
Shaurya smile and take the call

Shaurya: hello dad ...kaisa ho ?

S/D: mai tho bilkul tik hu ...par mera beta kiya kar raha hai ???

Shaurya: mai tik hu ....aap kab aawoga....? Mai aapko bohot miss kar raha hu

S/D: mai aagle week aaraha hu ....tujsai milna ....

Shaurya: sach ?

S/D: ha .....tujay shadhi jo karana hai ....

Shaurya:( shocked ) kiya ????

Screen a change to rohit who just come back from doing jogging m..and stoped in front laxmi's shop .....and saw its close ....

He became sad and went to his shop..at that time he get a call from a publisher .....who invite him in a book fair ....but rohit refused as he knew that its sunakshi who arrange it for him ....

So after taking a shower he get into his room and open a box where was a guitar inside it ....

Rohit hold it on his hand and think those flashbacks when it was his birthday and sunakshi gift his this guitar...but also that time she broke up with him because of her career.....he try so hard to stop her but she didn't listen to him and leave .......