New entry

Then ayush come to anokhi and asked her

Ayush : mera boss ke saat tera kucch chal raha hai kiya ?

Anokhi: tu naa ...a...aap na bakwas band kar ....or haat yaha sai muje bohot kam hai ....

Saying this she leave from there....

Here after anokhi went to hospital her mom was cleaning her house....at that time she found a law internship contract paper ....when she search it on anokhi's laptop she find out that anokhi isn't a nurse she is an intern at the hospital ....

She became very angry and call her and say

A/M: muje sab pata chal gaya hai...

Anokhi: kiya pata chala hai??

A/M: yahe ke tu yaha wakil banne aaye hai ...mai tere company abhi ja rahe hu ...resignation letter dene ko ....

Saying this she cut the call ...and here anokhi start running after hearing this ....

Here anokhi's mom come to meet anokhi's boss ...who was so handsome ...

Anokhi's boss (Mihir Roy )

When he come anokhi's mom give him her resignation letter

When he come anokhi's mom give him her resignation letter.....seeing the letter he asked her

Mihir: kiya anokhi ko iss bare mai pata hai ?

A/M: usay pata ho ya na ho ...woh wakil nahi ho sakta yeh he bade baat hai

Hearing this mihir trying to understand her that how hard she worked just to be a lawyer.....and in the future she will be a good and successful lawyer ....he also say
He meet her in Australia....and that time she told him that how she wanted to be a lawyer ....she always email her and asked him to give her a chance to be a lawyer ...

But still her mom don't want her to be a lawyer ...at that time anokhi also come there ...she say sorry to mihir and take her mom from there ...

Coming out from there ...they again had a fight ...anokhi's mom became angry ...she took a taxi and leave from there

Anokhi come back to hospital...she asked shaurya of her mom call him but he refused .....anikhi again call her mom but she didn't revive it ...at a night...still when her mom didn't come back to home she became tensed .....

Then laxmi massage her and told her that her mom is with her ....so anokhi send shaurya to bring her mom ...when he bring her ..he finally asked her

Shaurya: aap kiu chahte hai ke anokhi lawyer na bade ???

A/M: anokhi ke papa bhi ek wakil tha par jab sai woh criminal lawyer bane hai tabsai unke life risk badta gaya hai ...iss liya mai nahi chahta ke mere bacchi ke life usske papa ke life ke tarha risk na bade ...

Shaurya : aap logo ke bato mai muje nahi bolna chahiya par mai yeh kahunga ke agar anokhi wakil banna chahti hai usay banne dijay ...or mai aapsai promise karta hu mai anokhi la pura kayal rakunga ....

After reaching home when anokhi's mom saw that anokhi was cooking dinner she also helped her and there misunderstanding was also cleared ...

When they both was on bad her mom told her

A/M: tu jo bhi kar rahe hai soch samaj kar kar ...mai bas yeh he chahte hu ke tu hamesha sahi salamat rahe .....

Anokhi: aap chinta maat karo mumma ...muje kucch nahi hoga

A/M: waisa kiya shaurya tere boyfriend hai ?

Anokhi: n....nahi tho

A/M: tik hai ...jab tak tu aapne liya koy boyfriend nahi bana leti mai yaha sai kahi nahi jaungi ....

And hearing this anokhi say that shaurya is her boyfriend....

Then anokhi massage shaurya about that ...now shaurya get a chance to be her boyfriend at least fake ....he was so happy and say ok ....

Part-27-37 was updated on my YouTube channel go and check it out