part-34

So after anokhi told shaurya that she was about reach home and she is with her boos ...shaurya hurryly leave towered house ...when he reach in front the building he saw anokhi was waiting for him in the garden ....

When anokhi saw him she run towered him and hug him .....

Shaurya: tum apne boss ko bhi kitna pareshaan karte ho ....ke unhai tumhai chorna ke liya aana pada ....

Anokhi: waisa tum kaha tha ?

Shaurya: woh mai ....mai woh muje kucch kam tha...

Shaurya didn't told anokhi anything that he went to pick her ...as anokhi was so tired so shaurya and she went to take a walk togather ....when they sitting in the lake ...shaurya asked her

Shaurya: kucch jadha he kam nahi kar rahe ho tum ? Agar bimar pad gaye tho ?

Anokhi: tho Kiya...tum hi na doctor....

Shaurya: ha yeh sahe hai ...or agar mai doctor nahi hota tho. ...

Anokhi: aisa ho bhi nahi sakta ....or dekna mai bhi ek din mihir sir or tarha banunge ....

Hearing this shaurya became jealous and say

Shaurya: tum aapne boss ke kucch jadha he tarif nahi kar rahe kiya ?

Anokhi hug him and asked

Anokhi: accha ....kiya tum jealous ho rahe ho ?

Shaurya: nahi...mai kiu jealous hunga...

They both start fighting cutely ....which was so funny...anokhi was about leave but shaurya stop her and pull her toward him by her neck and kissed on her lips ......

On the other side mihir was also think about anokhi ...then he finished her pending work which he gives her ....

Here anokhi is also finishing the pending work ....and next day she gives it to mihir ...sawing that mihir bichara can't told her that he finished the work ....

Screen change to laxmi who went to rohit's house ......she bring so many gifts for his mom and dad ...she try really hard to impress his mom ....also they went to market to buy some vegetables....sawing her buying foods his mom understand that rohit teach her about that .....

A shop lady asked

Lady : kiya yeh aapke bahu hai ....bohot peyare hai

Hearing this they both smile at her .....so on the way of home rohit's mom asked her

R/M: kiya tumhai rohit ke pasand na pasand pata hai ? Agar nahi pata tho koy baat nahi mai bata dungi ....

Actually laxmi impressed his mom ....realising that she feel really happy...after sometime she leave from there and rohit's mom called shaurya.....and told him that a girl like rohit so much and she want shaurya help the girl ....

Here rohit was checking his book selling list and say his sell is going so good ...also he notice a customer order so much books ...so he went to the address...but the person was not there but the security give him a letter and told him that the lady told him to give him it....

The lady told him to meet with her in the new year ....sawing the handwriting rohit understand that it's his ex girlfriend who buy the books ....at that time he get a call from shaurya who told him

Shaurya: laxmi tumhai bohot pasand karte hai ....usne tho dadi ko bhi mana liya ...

Rohit : ha muje pata hai ...par tujay pata hai ke hamare bich kucch nahi ho sakta

Shaurya: tik hai ....agar kucch nahi ho sakta tho usse jake sare baate clear kar do take woh juti umida na lagaye...warna usse bohot hurt hona padega ....

Rohit: hmm mai bata dunga ...

I am sorry to all of you ke mai aap logo ke koy bhi comment ke awnser nahi kar pate...I am so so sorry