part-31

Here rohit was helped by laxmi so much ...because of her his book shop achieve more profit...actually laxmi make some videos with rohit and post them online ....and from that people come to rohit's shop.....

So today laxmi come to rohit's shop cause rohit told her to helped him to clean his shop .....when laxmi was cleaning she saw a CD....she become more and more curious to saw what is in it do she play it to rohit's laptop.....

But in a moment when she play it she became so hurt amd sad sawing rohit with his ex ...where he prroposed her and she say yes ....

rohit come to check what laxmi was doing but when he saw she was watching the video he became furious and shout oon her that why she touch his things without his permission.... and told her to leave ...laxmi start crying and leave from there ....

Here shaurya was making dinner for everyone ....anokhi also change her clothes from her flat and come to help him .....but shaurya is shaurya right ....without romance how could he stay ....so he told anokhi to cut some vegetables ...anokhi also do that ....but shaurya stand behind her ...anokhi gotg seared she look behind and saw shaurya was so close to her...she can't even breath.....

Anokhi: kiya kar rahe ho ? Agar kice ne dek liya tho ?

Shaurya: tho Kiya bata dunga ke tum mere girlfriend ho ....

Anokhi: pagal ho kiya ....hatto

Saying this anokhi pushed him and again start cutting the vegetables ....

Shaurya make a face but the he take a spon of soup and asked anokhi to test it

When anokhi was about eat it...shaurya kissed her on her lips .....anokhi was so shocked.....that what is happened ...but when he deeply kissed her she also kissed him back .....

So here reema went to kitchen to take some water but when she saw them she became shocked and stend there like 😮😲😲

When anokhi realised that she pushed shaurya .....but shaurya didn't leave her ...so she pinch him and sign him that someone is here....shaurya look back and when he reema he start behaving like nothing is happened ...and leave from there ...with the spon 😂😂🥄🥄

Now reema smile at anokhi and she take bottle of water and leave but before leave she say to anokhi

Reema : waisa maine kucch bhi nahi deka hai ....agar chaho tho mai shaurya ko bula sakta hu

Anokhi start blushing and reema leave from there....

So when they were eating dinner....everyone was so shocked to see that shaurya was so caring with anokhi ...he also feed her by his hand .....specially ayush who was busy to saw their so called romance ....he even didn't eat his dinner

Shaurya notice everyone's reaction aso he sit perfectly and say

Shaurya: aaj tum sab ko gumane ka 2 reason hai ....

Everyone: kiya ?

Shaurya: pehli baat anokhi ko law from mai aapna nokre mil gaye hai ...or dusre baat

Everyone: dusre baat ????

Shaurya hold anokhi's hand ...anokhi was so shocked to see what shaurya doing....

Shaurya: mai or anokhi ....ham ekdusre ko date par rahe hai ....or ham Bach pan saihe ek dusre ko pasand karte hai .....

Everyone was so anokhi......but reema didn't....and ayush's condition was so different ...he was shocked also happy ....he was happy for that from now shaurya will not behave with him like a teacher but as a brother-in-law......and shocked cause anokhi didn't told him about it...

Ayush : tu ....tu sach mai date kar rahe hai ...or muje bataya bhi nahi ....kaisa behan hai tu

Anokhi: ha tho kiya koy fatra ko kuch bata hai bala ....jo woh sare dunya ko gana gake chale